You guys think she was laughing at me while I was staring into space

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over & i saw her looking at me & smiling while she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand.

TheRealCallie said:
Why did you think that means she was laughing at you?

Idk because I was staring into space & when i looked over i  saw her leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling lolz

She probably thought the look you were conveying was effin' cute.  I've seen women stare at something and with the way their head was tilted and the facial expression, it was so **** adorable.  She probably admires you. So what are you waiting for, go talk to her.

Alexander_santos said:
TheRealCallie said:

Idk because I was staring into space & when i looked over i  saw her leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling lolz

Yeah, I agree, she might possibly think you're cute.  If she was laughing at you, she likely would not have leaned her head against her hand.  Did you smile back at her?

TheRealCallie said:
Alexander_santos said:
TheRealCallie said:

Yeah, I agree, she might possibly think you're cute.  If she was laughing at you, she likely would not have leaned her head against her hand.  Did you smile back at her?

no I just looked away haha):

Friday she came late to class & when she walked in to class  I turn around and  i saw her looking at me & i just looked away lol so idk.

Latest posts

Back