Do you guys know why she did this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was looking down & doing my work & then when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my chest while still smiling then she looked up at my face while still smiling so I just looked away..then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said justin did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her telling her friends that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then later I heard her telling her other friends again that I'm quiet but funny. Then later i saw her looking at my direction

Xpendable said:
Why do you ask question you already know the answer?

Most of us could ask you the same. If you don't have anything reasonable to contribute, could you not clutter up a thread...

VanillaCreme said:
Xpendable said:
Why do you ask question you already know the answer?

Most of us could ask you the same. If you don't have anything reasonable to contribute, could you not clutter up a thread...

To be fair, the OP has posted about 3-4 threads of a very similar nature within a really short period of time.

Latest posts

Back