Greetings, I am Meaw.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meaw

Reaction score
I will most likely show up here every now and then. I am just a bit crazy in both good and bad ways. If people call me he or she I will prolly not correct them, but in truth I'm neither. I prefer the pronoun "it".
Cats and rats are really nifty animals. Extreme sports sound like a good waste of time. All in all, I do like wasting time. I am all for honesty, and might not always get social rules correctly. If I upset you, tell me, and I will clarify in what way I did not mean to insult you :D   (unless you really deserved it).
I like friendly discussions, good jokes, mmorpg:s, I dislike racism (etc), bullying, environmental polluting and animal experiments.

Hi and welcome to the forum Meaw! :)

Saying your name makes me sound like a cat! And do you generally like rodents? :p

Glad to hear this cat has been the champion against curiosity!

Hello and welcome! I hope you will find what you're looking for. Cute username! :]

Meaw said:
I will most likely show up here every now and then. I am just a bit crazy in both good and bad ways. If people call me he or she I will prolly not correct them, but in truth I'm neither. I prefer the pronoun "it".
Cats and rats are really nifty animals. Extreme sports sound like a good waste of time. All in all, I do like wasting time. I am all for honesty, and might not always get social rules correctly. If I upset you, tell me, and I will clarify in what way I did not mean to insult you :D   (unless you really deserved it).
I like friendly discussions, good jokes, mmorpg:s, I dislike racism (etc), bullying, environmental polluting and animal experiments.

Woof woof ! Pleased to make your acquaintance !

I will most likely show up in responses to your posts, every now and then. I am always crazy in a bad way :D 

Honestly, that is quite an interesting yet informative intro ... one of the best I've read yet :)

You've got your rusty German and my fledgling German. Together, we can practice and make a$$es of each other, LOL ... just kidding ! And, BTW, one of my fav movies is Insomnia (Norwegian, with a Swedish lead actor) ... I've picked up a few words ...  "Se har" ... "Pisspraik" ... you can teach me some Swedish ! I like all Germanic languages, including English !

Great to have you with us :D

One question - do you get along well with dogs ?

Hopetracer - Ty :) And yes, I like most animals ^_^ I do have a fear of spiders though. And not mosquitoes, their bites itch like Idonteventhinktheceilingisupanymore. All other animals though. As far as I can remember. CURIOSITY WILL BE BEATEN! THE FINAL WAR WILL STAND! *looks around* Eh, I mean... *smiles*

Lacrecia - Yay! I got a friend :D Your name reminds me of the song Lucretia My Reflection ^_^

Lonelyfairy - Ty :) My username has a story. I like name stories! But that's for another thread XD Hopefully there will be one, otherwise I might have to "fix" that XD

Somnambulist - Tyty :) I don't watch many movies. Se här? I am not sure what the other word is meant to be XD Well, I do like all animals, eventhough I do prefer cats, rats and birds. I don't dislike dogs, even if I like other animals better. I do not like dog saliva, however.

TheRealCallie - Ty ^_^ I don't mind the pronoun thing XD

And Lacrecia, dun worry XD

Check that profile pic again. Strong survivor. Cool cat. Frontline fighter.
Preferably with some metal music :p

Latest posts

Back