Do you guys think she did this stuff because of me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The other day my friend & I were walking  to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

Would it matter? I mean, are you planning on doing something based onwhether or not her actions are "because of you"?

Oh my god...then next post it will be..."she was looking at me and I wet my pants."   Dude, sounds like there might be some chemistry there..or not.  Do you constantly have a big mustard stain on your shirt?  Especially a dark shirt, cause that would stand out.  So either she might be interested in you, or you have stained clothes...which one?  

Okay, seriously, I was joking about the wetting your pants, stain on your clothes, etc.  I hate having to explain that, but some people, or one, get too upset, too easily.  I am not picking on you.

Anyway......just give her some cheesy pick up line and make her giggle..."You see my friend over there..*point to your friend*...he wants to know if you think I'M cute?"  Then you'll be going to prom next year. You're welcome :)  Good luck.

beautiful loser said:
Oh my god...then next post it will be..."she was looking at me and I wet my pants."   Dude, sounds like there might be some chemistry there..or not.  Do you constantly have a big mustard stain on your shirt?  Especially a dark shirt, cause that would stand out.  So either she might be interested in you, or you have stained clothes...which one?  

Okay, seriously, I was joking about the wetting your pants, stain on your clothes, etc.  I hate having to explain that, but some people, or one, get too upset, too easily.  I am not picking on you.

Anyway......just give her some cheesy pick up line and make her giggle..."You see my friend over there..*point to your friend*...he wants to know if you think I'M cute?"  Then you'll be going to prom next year. You're welcome :)  Good luck.

Lol but idk I guess I when i turn to look at her at the hallway she hide behind her friend but I could see her face. So idk I guess she did this because of me. Then when she came to class I looked at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away lol. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her & i guess she didn't see me then I just looked away & started talking to my friend. & then later when i turn around I saw her at the Back Of the class and was looking at me. Then later she just left class early with her friend. I guess she did this stuff because of me 

AmytheTemperamental said:
Maybe she saw multiple posts online, questioning her actions.

Post of the day. I could not stop laughing at this one. I needed a laugh today too. ;) :)

Latest posts

Back