Do you guys know what this means

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
when this kid was messing with my hair & I told him to stop But he wouldn't so then the girl I have a crush on told him to stop so he did then I looked away. & then later when I turn around I saw her looking at me & then she looked down idk why

Alexander_santos said:
when this kid was messing with my hair & I told him to stop But he wouldn't so then the girl I have a crush on told him to stop so he did then I looked away. & then later when I turn around I saw her looking at me & then she looked down idk why

I believe it means that the girl you have a crush on is in love with the kid who was messing with your hair.

TheRealCallie said:
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you are posting multiple threads that basically say the same thing?

Post count build-up. He wants to be the forum's top poster before the end of the month.

Alexander_santos said:

Maybe she's ' special needs'  ?

sothatwasmylife said:
Alexander_santos said:

That is inappropriate

sothatwasmylife said:

I'm assume that this was your comment. So I'll just tell you that that's not necessary. At least try to be considerate towards other people. Certainly you don't need several people telling you how unnecessary it is to know it.

Latest posts

Back