Song that reminds you of a significant moment or person.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenia

Reaction score
I am sure I am not the only person who has a song anchored to a significant moment in their life, like a marriage, date, death of a loved one, holiday, event, receiving some kind of news.

Or a person, how many people who has had a relationship had a 'song'.  Or a song that got you over the pain of a break up.  Or have you had a crush and a particular song reminds you of that person or situation.

I was thinking we could share, you could share what it means or just say nothing, it doesn't matter except that it means something to you.

This was the music played at my wedding as we signed the register.  I have always loved this piece and still think it is beautiful, despite my marriage ending badly, it also helps me still like it because he didn't give a flying f#$k about what music was played.

[video=youtube]

I hope you can see the video, I can't but it was there in the preview. :/

[youtube]PlZ7mTL4jRY[/youtube]

Back when I was in about the 4th or 5th grade there was a girl I liked named Beth, and so seeing as how I've been a KISS fan for most of my life this song always reminds me of that girl. In fact there was a long period of time where I couldn't even listen to it. Her family ended up having to move and I never saw her again, so for quite a while listening to that song just made me sad.

"Ni una sola palabra" by Paulina Rubio reminds me of Brandi ... we could have made it work :(

This song reminds me of my first kiss, it was playing in the background at a party.

[Youtube]zrK5u5W8afc[/youtube]

I've got a couple, but I'm not mentioning the reasons why...

[youtube]OWqLtXXzldk[/youtube]

[youtube]NdYWuo9OFAw[/youtube]

DarkSelene said:
[youtube]WDh-BNQftM8[/youtube]

mine never seem to appear: 

The button no longer works apparently. You can see your video displayed on a preview or when you press reply, but not in the original post. To bypass this issue just use the tags youtube and /youtube (but placed inside square brackets) with this part of the address WDh-BNQftM8 in the middle of them.

Cavey said:
The button no longer works apparently. You can see your video displayed on a preview or when you press reply, but not in the original post. To bypass this issue just use the tags youtube and /youtube (but placed inside square brackets) with this part of the address WDh-BNQftM8 in the middle of them.

thank you!

Could you please tell me how you did that? I want to be able to properly do it myself lol, thanks!

lilE said:
Could you please tell me how you did that? I want to be able to properly do it myself lol, thanks!

For example, from this link you take only that bolded part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfN4PVaOU5Q

You put that part with the letters of the youtube link between [youtube ] wfN4PVaOU5Q [ /youtube] (take the spaces out) after this ----> =

I hope that helped and that my explanation made some sense. :)

Latest posts

Back