My long intervals of horrible sanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DarkSelene

Thought I should give it a try, I don't do much but whenever I try something... I'll post here. 

1025982_893479724092659_7973658608737203429_o.jpg

It reads: I love you​

The image is planted on my brain, frozen. Every piece of hair floating, waving against your face, following the wind. I've seen how you look at me, even when I can't see it - I feel it. Powerful. Deep. Dark eyes that shine, for everyone... but for me: a black hole. In the best way possible. The dark shade that attracts me, filled with the tears that chackle me to you, the darkness that I want to lose myself in. Your look tells me our story, your look reminds me of our love. The amount of love it shouldn't be allowed for just two people to share. Too much, way more than we could handle. The contrast of that nebulous day with your pale skin. The contrast of your dark eyes with your skin. Your look. The jet black hair dancing in the wind, hiding your expression, the way your lips force the smallest, fake smile... you don't have to. Not with me. You can see it in my eyes too. Your look tells me everything I need to know. The first tear runs fast, down it goes, right in the direction of your pink lush lips, my favorite, you know that. Is tasting it painful? May I kiss you and taste it? That would get a real smile out of you. The most beautiful smile. Most beautiful girl. I would love to lighten you up, just the thought of it and your eyes sparkle... don't you think it's a violation to just read my mind like that? Now I'm the one smiling. Don't you think you're too far from me? This wind, this day... let me warm you up, lighten up those dark sad eyes, feel your lips on me, love you the way we usually do.

Please, remind me, why are we letting this go? I want to look around, try to find someone who has this type of love, who knows what we have or can at least feel it in the air... I'm sure anyone could feel it from a mile away, I can see it. I can see the colors floating in the wind, just like your hair, the warm beautiful pinks and reds of love and lust. I can hear the sound of blissfull happiness in my ears everytime I simply look at you. Those eyes. Those lips. I see the smallest wrinkles and expressions on your skin, the stuff you only get to see if we're really close, becoming one. I can see those in the sky, marked on trees, in the books I read. I can see the smallest detail of your soul in the way your chest moves when you breathe.

The image is planted in my brain. Frozen. You, the hair, the look, the tear, the lips. The unprecedented feeling.
Four letters and one word can't explain, nothing we know can describe the way I feel about that image. That day. About you, my love,  after all... I can see your back turned to me and the way your body moves, the way you walk without looking, I can predict the shoulder bump with the woman in the red coat that will go pass you in a few seconds. I can feel you looking at me, I can see your hair, your skin, the fake smile, the smallest expressions, the tear. My tear. My lips. It's painful to taste it. My thoughts float directly to you, I know you can read me right now, what did I say? What was the last thing on my mind when you went away? What am I thinking now that I see you go? The letters float on top of your head, mix with the pinks and the reds, the black hair, the feelings and you are the only one who knows what it is to be this lonely, this grey, this erased by the feeling that I'll never get to close my eyes and touch, see, hear and love you again... I can see it being taken by the wind, going right through you and I. I'll miss you, forever.

That kinda hurt to read, but it was beautiful. Also, I do like the feeling the photos give, they have neat atmosphere, just like the story, thou the atmosphere of the story is neat in a well described way instead.

Meaw said:
That kinda hurt to read, but it was beautiful. Also, I do like the feeling the photos give, they have neat atmosphere, just like the story, thou the atmosphere of the story is neat in a well described way instead.

You're the second person to tell me that it hurt. I hope I'm not making people feel worse here!
Thank you, though!

It's something about the way it was written that made it very strong and hurtful, but also smooth, so that it did not cause too much bleed. I very, very seldom read anything like that. You found a perfect, or at least very close to perfect balance.
And, you're welcome :)

Meaw said:
It's something about the way it was written that made it very strong and hurtful, but also smooth, so that it did not cause too much bleed. I very, very seldom read anything like that. You found a perfect, or at least very close to perfect balance.
And, you're welcome :)

I'm really glad my words have been appreciated and interpreted like that, thank you, really!

Very powerfull, very saddening, very personal and truly beautifull at the same time..

You realy have the soul of an artist, little miss

MisterLonely said:
Very powerfull, very saddening, very personal and truly beautifull at the same time..

You realy have the soul of an artist, little miss

Thank you, mister!

Your routine, the people that go in and out of your life, every mediocre moment - take it in, adapt. 

Every single tear, every sincere laugh, every meaningful experience, every tragedy or loss; Everything happens to make you evolve, believe - take everything in and survive. 
Good or bad: it'll be a lesson. 

Your influence built me up
reconstructed by your power,
destroyed by my own reflection
the half that doesn't belong to me.

Rebuilding my cocoon
the cracks are plain to see
Reborn from the ashes,
I'm ready to be ripped apart...

Latest posts

Back