Renew Life as something impossible

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I believe that loneliness could be changed as something funny and original, we can be alone in a place a feel integrated with the environment, working in our mind with positive actions, on the other hand we can be with people and stay not connected with them and a long distance from their soul, and we can combat that side, putting in our mind drawings of how will be if we are interacting with those people with our heart, talking and sharing personal information that will give an opportunity to open a social debate. Here the point is don't have fear on what others can think about our personal opinions or feelings.

Just because they're different than us doesn't mean they hate us?

And vice versa.

(( Idk, that's the thought that came to mind for me. I'm always afraid of, in person, someone disagreeing. Not because I think I'm right. But because I'm afraid I'm wrong. ))

I have always had the idea that people can match others with their soul without having any conversation, what I mean? for example if you practise sports, you go to a concert, or a mass you will conected with people by your mind, and you will socialized.

And will you terrified to be in contact with others? I think that not in the same way that if you express your ideas. I ask here, what is the reality of our loneliness?, it is threat of being in contact with other people or being with ourselves?

I have met quite my share of bad people in my life. Last August at a party.. I felt the most lonely. You know.. I felt it was the wrong place for me, with the wrong people.. and no one even attempted to talk to me in the whole evening, not even my "friends" who were there. All the conversations, if not drowned by music, felt far to me. Some other times I've tried starting a conversation with someone too.
But I've also met the opposite kind of people.

Sometimes it's not about being understood (although that's a plus).. but about people trying to understand you. And to feel some connection, empathy.. that's when sometimes, as you said, you can "match" "with their soul, without having any conversation".

Sometimes loneliness is the result of something that is self inflicted, like keeping other people at a distance. Other times it comes about naturally, as we feel sadness or despair or simply know there's no one we can talk to, because they won't listen or because they won't understand.

I also like being alone, and in fact I spend most of my time like that, but that doesn't mean I'm always lonely.

I think one needs to recognize their own nature. Not everyone likes to be in crowds of people. Walking alone in the woods with my dog feels terrific. Being a huge crowd of people alone feels horrible. So, i don't go to crowded events alone. There is nothing wrong with either thing, but the feelings it induces in you. If you aren't a party person who likes to make small talk, then you don't have to go. Maybe it's not your thing. That's ok.

Latest posts

Back