Goodreads

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what Goodreads is but I just got an Amazon Fire and they have it on there. Is there a fee for it?

BeyondShy said:
So that means I got to post my books on there?

You can search for books already on their database and rate those you've read. Or you can identify if you want to read a particular book or if you're currently reading it.

Ok thank you anyway Paraiyar. I won't be joining this because I don't have the same type of books you have.

How could my only friend for how long forget she has me as a friend :club:

BeyondShy said:
Ok thank you anyway Paraiyar. I won't be joining this because I don't have the same type of books you have.

Haha, you don't need to have the same type of books but okay...

AmytheTemperamental said:
How could my only friend for how long forget she has me as a friend :club:

You never posted there! I need your constant presence in my life!
I've established your presence in the list at least by yesterday's massive post liking.

Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:

Haha, you don't need to have the same type of books but okay...

I guess you don't but after reading this thread I can almost tell that Goodreads is nothing but a popularity contest and I know how well I do in that. I have some nice books, some pretty good ones that I go back to occasionally but that will be that.

It is what you make it out to be. Not everyone goes there to spy on other people. And apparently they don't remember who their friends are anyways :club:

AmytheTemperamental said:
It is what you make it out to be.  Not everyone goes there to spy on other people. And apparently they don't remember who their friends are anyways :club:

Does this Goodreads thing allow for example you to read a book that I have in my library? You know, like "borrowing" it so to speak?

Latest posts

Back