Ladies! Tell me your secrets! >=(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonymousMe

Reaction score
1.  What does a guy have to do and be like to attract you?
2.  Under what circumstances and where are you found?

Depends on the woman and everywhere. There is no "magic formula" that guarantees you success with anyone.

Good social skills, good personality, wealth, appearance, fitness, intelligence, etc. Everything desirable boosts your chances but you're never going to check every box, and not everyone cares about every box.

You need to find someone who likes YOU, not what you're pretending to be.

As Tealeaf said, there's no magic formula. Each woman will want/like something different.

DarkSelene said:

As Tealeaf said, there's no magic formula. Each woman will want/like something different.

But what if you are just an ******* and no one likes you for you?

"Good social skills, personality... intelligence..."

Being consistently good... partial failure, or a hint insecurity has you instantly written off. Talking to women it feels like my intelligence and social skills are being ruthlessly assessed in a way that isn't happening with men. I don't think it's all down to paranoia.

And there's no guarantee that someone out there will like you. We've all heard that but it isn't true.  

BTW shouldn't this be in the "Questions for women" thread?

LOL Selene 
lol.gif
 Very true though. Hey, if there was someone for me, there's someone for ANYONE. 
smile.gif

ardour said:
"Good social skills, personality... intelligence..."

Being consistently good is the problem, because failure or a hint insecurity has you written off immediately.

Talking to women it feels like my intelligence and social skills are being ruthlessly assessed in a way that isn't happening with men.

And there's no guarantee that someone out there will like you. We've heard that a lot but it isn't true.

Maybe the problem is you judging women for being judgy?!

1. If you are willing to stand in the tampon aisle with me.
2. Period ridden and in the tampon aisle.

DarkSelene said:

Why shouldn't I judge them for that? And how do you relax and 'be you' when you know it's happening.

ardour said:
DarkSelene said:

Why shouldn't I judge them for that? And how do you relax and 'be you' when you know  it's happening.

How do you know? Everyone is different, maybe to some there's a checklist and you need to have all the attributes (men do that too, you know?!), doesn't mean everyone is searching for the perfect version of man, that can't show any traits of insecurity or any feelings whatsoever that are not considered ideal.

kamya said:
DarkSelene said:

But what if you are just an ******* and no one likes you for you?

That type of person usually good at business so get on very well :rolleyes:

AmytheTemperamental said:

You know it's true love when the guy remembers to get your preferred kind of tampon/pads while doing the weekly shopping :D.

Austen said:
AmytheTemperamental said:

You know it's true love when the guy remembers to get your preferred kind of tampon/pads while doing the weekly shopping :D.

^^Yep definately this.

OK, how about this: tell something, or some things, you all share in common when it comes to meeting and thinking about guys.

Latest posts

Back