Strange habits of single people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the dog close almost always however 2 spots are off limits to him , my bed and the bathroom
My old dog had full run of the house and I often found him sleeping with his head on my pillow with a matching drool spot lol

BadGuy said:
I have the dog close almost always however 2 spots are off limits to him , my bed and the bathroom
My old dog had full run of the house and I often found him sleeping with his head on my pillow with a matching drool spot lol

Awn, my old dog would bite anyone who tried to wake me up.

I'm 43 and I still sleep in the same bed I had when I was a toddler when I got out of the crib. It's an antique metal frame full size bed.

beautiful loser said:
Wayfarer said:
I eat in various places of the house. Sometimes I have dinner while standing (and I mean real big meals lol).

I thought I was the only one who ate big meals while standing.  Mostly due to the begging dog and not wanting to step on his tail if I get up from the table.  Also, I hate sitting down and then realizing I left seasoning, butter, bread, etc on the kitchen island...yeah, when I'm eating I can be very lazy.  Plus, I'm used to standing at work (9 hr day, I probably sit three hours and that's counting breaks and lunch).  I guess that contributes to my odd eating habits, as well.

Haha I know, right? and than.. oh I forgot this, oh I forgot that XD I can relate a lot.

blackdot said:
I'm 43 and I still sleep in the same bed I had when I was a toddler when I got out of the crib. It's an antique metal frame full size bed.

They don't make sturdy bed frames like that anymore. Glad to know you've got a robust one that's actually made to last.

I have this odd habit of shaving/brushing my teeth while in the shower.  Started back in high school, since it was all about multitasking in as short time as possible before leaving for school.  It has since carried over into my adult life.  Yeah, yeah, I'm weird as fresia...I don't care.

beautiful loser said:
I have this odd habit of shaving/brushing my teeth while in the shower.  Started back in high school, since it was all about multitasking in as short time as possible before leaving for school.  It has since carried over into my adult life.  Yeah, yeah, I'm weird as fresia...I don't care.

I always shave in the shower ... WAY better shave IMO

I don't have any weird bed or shaving habits but I've caught myself having full on conversations with my cat.
Only a few times, though, only a few times. :D

Pfft, I have full on conversations with myself!  Sometimes at work. So add another odd habit of mine.  And no, I don't need to be wearing a straitjacket, while in a padded room.

SofiasMami said:
I don't have any weird bed or shaving habits but I've caught myself having full on conversations with my cat.

So let me ask , does the cat talk back ?  :p

SofiasMami said:

Awnnn, I do this so much! They seem to really pay attention!
Do you meaw back to them when they do it? hahaha

DarkSelene said:
SofiasMami said:

Awnnn, I do this so much! They seem to really pay attention!
Do you meaw back to them when they do it? hahaha

Actually, yes, I do meaw back to the kitty :D
But that's not weird, is it? :D

(Actually, yes it is weird)

SofiasMami said:
Actually, yes, I do meaw back to the kitty :D
But that's not weird, is it? :D

(Actually, yes it is weird)

No! That's just being a Cat Mom :D

beautiful loser said:
Pfft, I have full on conversations with myself!  Sometimes at work. So add another odd habit of mine.  And no, I don't need to be wearing a straitjacket, while in a padded room.

I do too. D:

Latest posts

Back