Strange habits of single people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casting spells, chanting all while my cats watch me with the 'shes at it again stare...'

I hug my pillow or blanket when sad and sleeping alone. (No one to cuddle with, the despair! ;__; )

MisterLonely said:
I have a normal double bed, don't know what it's called maybe prince-sised, definitly smaller then queen though,but much bigger than a single, however I only have a single pillow...

A full size. It's twin > twin XL > full > queen > king > California king. I'm sure there's even more sizes than that, too.

Another strange habit of single people - Burning with envy at a grocery store, alone ... seeing a happy couple shopping together and laughing and debating what they're going to cook tonight

I pretty much exist in my bedroom. I use the kitchen to cook, of course, and the bathroom for obvious reasons, but I do almost everything else in my bedroom, including eating meals there. I just don't see much reason to use more rooms than that.

el Jay said:
I pretty much exist in my bedroom. I use the kitchen to cook, of course, and the bathroom for obvious reasons, but I do almost everything else in my bedroom, including eating meals there. I just don't see much reason to use more rooms than that.

:(

I have a double bed, I sleep on one side and remote controls/phone/iPod sleep on the other.

Somnambulist said:
Another strange habit of single people - Burning with envy at a grocery store, alone ... seeing a happy couple shopping together and laughing and debating what they're going to cook tonight

I get super annoyed by parents that take their kids crocerie shopping, i het they might not have a choice,can'trealy leave them home alone or in the car.... but i realy hat 3 todlers with mini shopping carts following one big shopping cart around, I have a name for them... swarmers... :D

VanillaCreme said:
MisterLonely said:
I have a normal double bed, don't know what it's called maybe prince-sised, definitly smaller then queen though,but much bigger than a single, however I only have a single pillow...

A full size. It's twin > twin XL > full > queen > king > California king. I'm sure there's even more sizes than that, too.

Wichever one is 140 x 200 cm :p

And back on topic, thought of another one, buying things in bulk....and i do mean months and months of supplies, I have 3 bottles of shampoo 8 bottles of shower gel, 5 cans of deodorant at the moment...
I once had close to 20 tubes of toothpaste, I bought a bulk deal, forgot about it, next week I bought in bulk again.

MisterLonely said:
VanillaCreme said:
MisterLonely said:

Wichever one is 140 x 200 cm :p

VC described bed sizes in America. I'm guessing European bed sizes are different ?

MisterLonely said:
Somnambulist said:

I get super annoyed by parents that take their kids crocerie shopping, i het they might not have a choice,can'trealy leave them home alone or in the car.... but i realy hat 3 todlers with mini shopping carts following one big shopping cart around, I have a name for them... swarmers... :D

LOL !

I'm not single and haven't been in 6 years, but I still hate sharing a bed with someone, and sleep alone everynight......in my queen size bed. My BF sleeps on the couch... :p

Latest posts

Back