Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What keeps you alive?
My insatiable lust for world domination.
Art and entertainment? haha
Thanks for the answers everyone, interesting to read them. :]
Toast !
It used to be the thought of someone i loved and who loved me, but i don't have that anymore so now when i feel like that i just try to distract myself with the thought that things might get better even if logically i cant see that happening these days.

Although some days its harder than others to deal with especially when i feel lonely.
Tv series, video games, movies, music, religion (Can't kill myself), the hope of actually finding someone someday and my closest family members.
Thanks again, everyone!

(11-07-2016, 01:34 PM)NightHawkJohn Wrote: It used to be the thought of someone i loved and who loved me, but i don't have that anymore so now when i feel like that i just try to distract myself with the thought that things might get better even if logically i cant see that happening these days.

Although some days its harder than others to deal with especially when i feel lonely.

Sad *hugs* It's hard when feeling really lonely... I hope you find love someday again.

(11-07-2016, 09:12 AM)sothatwasmylife Wrote: Toast !

Lol, definitely! I want some crispy toast with butter now...
PBnJ lately
Dependency
Routine, Anger, Hope.... GoT Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toungue I am alive!! :P thelonegamer 1 722 06-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
Question I feel like i've only been alive but i havent lived a single day in my life. idontknow5 1 3,736 07-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Last Post: tehdreamer
  Help I'm Alive Estreen 10 1,802 06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Bouncing_Soul