What keeps you alive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelyfairy

When feeling like wanting to end everything, stop existing, barely can't hold on anymore... In those the most darkest and sorrowful moments without a sense of hope and a better future.

What keeps you alive in the midst of all that despair?

For me... It's my family, they're my everything.

I haven't done enough living yet to just quit this world. I want to know what it's like to spend more time enjoying being alive than just enduring being alive. Besides, if I deliberately checked out of this world, my ******* father who liked calling me stupid, immature and deficient for 40 years would just love it and I won't give him that satisfaction. BTW, he's been burning in hell since 2001.

Silly little things I enjoy like television programs, up coming movies, the people I play DCUO with, weekly comics, anything that takes me out of my boring life, lol.

Some self-imposed quest for truth, knowledge and skill plus tons of sarcasm which the few people I do surround myself with seem to enjoy.

Also, there might not be any video games in the afterlife and that would be a real bummer.

It used to be the thought of someone i loved and who loved me, but i don't have that anymore so now when i feel like that i just try to distract myself with the thought that things might get better even if logically i cant see that happening these days.

Although some days its harder than others to deal with especially when i feel lonely.

Tv series, video games, movies, music, religion (Can't kill myself), the hope of actually finding someone someday and my closest family members.

Thanks again, everyone!

NightHawkJohn said:
It used to be the thought of someone i loved and who loved me, but i don't have that anymore so now when i feel like that i just try to distract myself with the thought that things might get better even if logically i cant see that happening these days.

Although some days its harder than others to deal with especially when i feel lonely.

:( *hugs* It's hard when feeling really lonely... I hope you find love someday again.

sothatwasmylife said:

Lol, definitely! I want some crispy toast with butter now...

Latest posts

Back