What keeps you alive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, for me, It's the slight glimmer of hope I await everyday. I just try to stay optimistic and keep telling myself tomorrow will be better. Perhaps I will go out and meet new people. Perhaps someone who has my number will call. Oh, and the possibility of my dad ending his life, If I were to end mine. That always lingers in the back of my mind.

InfiniteIsolation said:
Cowardice and lack of firearms.

That is worrying, but I understand. If you'd like to talk about it, please feel free to PM me.

The only thing that has held me back so far is my mother because she has gone through hell to provide for me and somehow i can't let that go to waste, although i think it already has often times.

These.
InfiniteIsolation said:
Cowardice and lack of firearms.

Gorbachov said:
The only thing that has held me back so far is my mother because she has gone through hell to provide for me and somehow i can't let that go to waste, although i think it already has often times.

These, more or less seriously.

I forgot to make bacon today , don't know if I will make another week now

The free beauty around me.  The belief that tomorrow is a new day. Always being willing to learn and not being afraid to say I'm Sorry.   And ANGUS.  Definitely my dog Angus.  He needs me and would miss me.  He is the best hugger and listener in the world. A big 110 lb ball of unconditional love that will only ever go awry if I mess it up.  ( as long as I don't give him Bacon....that is a deal breaker that involves FeBreeze and outside banishment before the paint peels)
UcCMYrw.jpg

The lack of a button labeled "Click here for instant and painless termination. CAUTION - Cannot be undone !"

Afraid I might miss something and no kid should die before their parents. I could never do that to them. Even after they're gone I wouldn't consider suicide, but an early death would certainly be welcome.

ahsatan said:
too scared to try to kill myself.
yea i'm a scaredy cat!

Funny, because I'd call people who actually go through with killing themselves the actual scaredy cats and/or weaklings.

I think people r brave that kill themselves. it takes guts. Then they are free from pain forever!

Latest posts

Back