Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SofiasMami

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
It's that time of year again! ALL has done Christmas card exchanges for the past 5-6 Christmases. 

I've participated the last 3 years and I was thrilled every time a card arrived in the mail!
smile.gif
I've saved all of the cards I received in my Christmas Card Hall of Fame.

Anyone who would like to exchange a card or cards, please post in this thread. Some members prefer to only send cards or only receive cards and if you only want to send/ receive/ exchange one card instead of multiples, that is fine as well.

I'm starting the thread early because cards often take a few weeks or longer to get to locations like Asia or Europe from the US.

I'll compile a list of members who would like to participate and in a week or two, I'll post it in this thread. Participants can reach out to each other by PM for addresses. Addresses are kept confidential.

If you're new here or you've been around awhile but have stayed on the sidelines in the past, join us - the more, the merrier!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I will start with stating my preference :

I'll exchange cards with multiple members.
EveWasFramed: Send, receive, exchange, multiplies.
Cavey: Exchange
BadGuy: send multiple
ringwood: Exchange
zero: send, receive, exchange multiples.
Serenia: send and receive
ladyforsaken: send, receive and exchange. Multiples too. :)
Pathfinder: send and receive for/from multiple
beautiful loser: send/receive
BreakingtheGirl: Send and receive
lonelycrying1: receive and exchange.

I'm in this year. Send, receive, exchange, multiplies.
Anyone in Middle Eastern or Asian countries will need to notify me ASAP. Anyone who wants to send me one or exchange with me, please PM and let me know if you'd prefer to send, receive or exchange.

Kudos to SofiasMama for keep this going! :)

What a great idea. I'd love to participate but don't really know anyone well enough here but hope all who do get much pleasure from the exchange of cards x

EveWasFramed said:
lol, I've exchanged with people I'd never even had a conversation with.
Don't let that stop you!

I'm in. I've also exchanged with all sorts of people whom I've never had a single conversation with. We still all read each other's posts and are part of this little dysfunctional family ;)

Awesome, Eve & Cavey! I'm happy you both are participating. :)

And yes, Jently, it's a great ice-breaker - I've exchanged with many different people here. As Cavey mentioned, we're all part of the forum here. Come and join us! :)

do I need to buy a Costco size case of Xmas cards ?

Stickied. Also, Cavey, I wasn't sure if you're in for full exchange, send and receive, or what, so I didn't put anything. When you decide, I'll put your decision.

VanillaCreme said:
Stickied. Also, Cavey, I wasn't sure if you're in for full exchange, send and receive, or what, so I didn't put anything. When you decide, I'll put your decision.

Same as the other years, I will exchange cards with anyone/everyone that wants to. The more the merrier. :)

VanillaCreme said:

Thanks for sticky-ing the thread, Vanilla.

BadGuy said:

That's totally up to you, BadGuy. You can send to however many people you like. I sent to everyone last year who participated and if I remember correctly, we had maybe 15, possibly more?

TheSkaFish said:
Once again, I don't know if I will be able to exchange cards this year.  But I got a card last year from LadyForsaken and it made me happy.  Just wanted to say that.

Sure, Ska, if you decide to participate, let us know! :)

SofiasMami said:
BadGuy said:

That's totally up to you, BadGuy. You can send to however many people you like. I sent to everyone last year who participated and if I remember correctly, we had maybe 15, possibly more?

Thanks 
I was alittle concerned what I jumped into

Latest posts

Back