Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, it`s great to be back in the Christmas card exchange experience.
Like in the past years, i`m in, send, receive, exchange multiples.
Thanks SofiasMami for taking the initiative.
<3

I have watched this thread for the last few years with enjoyment, maybe it is time to have a go...

Ok count me in, send and receive, is that right?

Oh what a lovely idea. We don't even really participate in Christmas but did just want to say it's very sweet of you to do this, especially for folks who are feeling particularly lonely. The feeling for some people must only be exacerbated during a period like Christmas.

Another reason to love the internet. 
smile.gif

Doesn't have to be specifically Christmas. Other holidays around this time, I'm sure are welcomed, as well as general "Happy Holidays" kind of thing. I prefer general holiday greetings myself.

Serenia said:
I have watched this thread for the last few years with enjoyment, maybe it is time to have a go...

Great, Serenia, I was wondering if you were going to participate this year.
Looks like we have you down for send and receive. :)

VanillaCreme said:
Doesn't have to be specifically Christmas. Other holidays around this time, I'm sure are welcomed, as well as general "Happy Holidays" kind of thing. I prefer general holiday greetings myself.

Yes, I've sent New Year's cards in past years to friends IRL.
It's definitely nice to get a personal card in the mail instead of the usual bills and junk mail.

SofiasMami said:
Serenia said:

Great, Serenia, I was wondering if you were going to participate this year.
Looks like we have you down for send and receive. :)

Yay, thanks :)

Ho ho ho! I came on just to look for this thread, was wondering if it was already up. :p

I'm in to send, receive and exchange. Multiples too. :)

Serenia said:
Can I ask a stupid question what does multiples me here?

I believe that's just to verify they'll send and/or receive from multiple people. There has been a time or two where someone only wants to exchange cards with one person, so just to clarify, they'll exchange with multiple people.

I will happily send and receive for/from multiple people. What a lovely idea.

ladyforsaken said:
Ho ho ho! I came on just to look for this thread, was wondering if it was already up. :p

I'm in to send, receive and exchange. Multiples too. :)

All right, I knew you would join!  :)

VanillaCreme said:
Serenia said:
Can I ask a stupid question what does multiples me here?

I believe that's just to verify they'll send and/or receive from multiple people. There has been a time or two where someone only wants to exchange cards with one person, so just to clarify, they'll exchange with multiple people.

Ah I get it, put me down for multiples please.  Thanks VC and thanks Sofiasmama for starting it :).

I don't recall how it's worked the past couple of years - do we just message people we're interested in sending to or exchanging with?

Yes, Eve, that's correct, anyone participating should PM other members who've also signed up to give, ask for, or exchange addresses.
I recommend doing that as soon as possible because mailing cards overseas can take a few weeks or sometimes longer.

Members are welcome to decide to participate any time - last year, we had at least one or two people decide to participate in December.

Latest posts

Back