Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Pathfinder said:
Extra cards ( besides the one mailed in November ) just sent Via Canada Goose to LadyForsaken - I know they won't make it there by Christmas - but it increases the odds that one will get there !🎄

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Have you pissed of your Postal worker?  
Yours was one of the first I mailed :(

I thought the pictures were a very nice idea.  From my home to yours...
keEOUSi.jpg

Aww pretty pictures! Thanks for sharing, guys. :)

BadGuy said:
ladyforsaken said:
Pathfinder said:
Extra cards ( besides the one mailed in November ) just sent Via Canada Goose to LadyForsaken - I know they won't make it there by Christmas - but it increases the odds that one will get there !🎄

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Have you pissed of your Postal worker?  
Yours was one of the first I mailed :(

I have always been very nice to the mailman, really. :s

I've not received a few I'm supposed to be receiving yet. :\

Looks like another Xmas card mailing being foiled by postal services.
For anyone I mailed cards to, who didn't receive them, I'm terribly sorry. :(

EveWasFramed said:

:(

I think we should do our exchange in October, Eve. Lol.. it's going to happen next year!!

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:

:(

I think we should do our exchange in October, Eve. Lol.. it's going to happen next year!!

lol...I think you're right.

I received LFS's card today.  It was actually brought to my desk late Friday, but I worked half a day and missed it. So, it did arrive before Christmas :)  Thank you K, it's a lovely card (the snowballs were cute) and you really need to work for Hallmark...you have a way with words. :)

If you read this, Jules, just wanted to say I made those butter tarts...they were really good!  I substituted some cream for the corn syrup and had to use a couple of pie shells to make the tart cups..lol.  Anyway, thank you, it's a keeper.  Will substitute roasted pecans and make mini pecan pie tarts.

BTW, they are a tad bit burnt, as I left them in for a couple minutes too long.  I asked someone who happened to text me, to help me keep an eye on the clock, since I couldn't find the stupid timer...she let me down...haha. :p

Here is a pic...

2z9l93c.jpg

SofiasMami's card arrived on Christmas Eve. I'm still waiting on the rest, but no worries :)

Thank you to all who sent or offered to send, even knowing that I wasn't able to send this year. I'm glad you all reached out.

Seems like my cards have reached more peeps!

beautiful loser said:
I received LFS's card today.  It was actually brought to my desk late Friday, but I worked half a day and missed it. So, it did arrive before Christmas :)  Thank you K, it's a lovely card (the snowballs were cute) and you really need to work for Hallmark...you have a way with words. :)

Yay it was there in time. :D
I only say stuff from my heart to that particular person - and I tend to say more than what's usually printed on the cards so Hallmark may never pass me. :p

EveWasFramed said:
I received Lady F's card today. <3
Such lovely words. You're a real gem.

Awesome! At least mine got to you, phew. Thanks Eve <3

So guess who received LadyF's card today - that's right, yours truly :)
By the postmark it took 5 weeks to get here. They can put a man on the moon but they can't figure out a way to deliver mail efficiently. Oh well. :)
I'll display it in my living room for a bit like the other cards. Thanks, LadyF! :)

lol, Zero and Lady F never got mine, as far as I'm aware.
Maybe if I send a card now, they will have them by next Xmas.

I have 2 cards that haven't made it to where they are supposed to be yet...But I will remain hopeful as a card I sent to the US at the beginning of December just made it to its destination a couple of days ago...

So, the cards that didn`t make it here yet, are the ones from: LadyF, the 2nd from Eve, Serenia, SofiasMami, Pathfinder, Breakingthegirl, AmytheTemperamental.
No confirmation of having received mine: Serenia, Beautiful Loser, Breakingthegirl and the 2nd to Eve.

No clue, why and how they got lost, but I`m thankful to all who sent me cards. Who knows, maybe I`ll get them on Easter, lol.
<3 hugs.

zero said:
So, the cards that didn`t make it here yet, are the ones from: LadyF, the 2nd from Eve, Serenia, SofiasMami, Pathfinder, Breakingthegirl, AmytheTemperamental.
No confirmation of having received mine: Serenia, Beautiful Loser, Breakingthegirl and the 2nd to Eve.

No clue, why and how they got lost, but I`m thankful to all who sent me cards. Who knows, maybe I`ll get them on Easter, lol.
<3 hugs.

You're waiting for that many, zero?
Um, maybe we should start the 2017 Christmas Card Exchange thread next week. :D
I have a feeling that all yours maybe will be delivered to you on the same day. I hope you get them either way. :)

Latest posts

Back