Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who got a card from Romania? :)  I know it took some time but at least one of them reached its destination...better late, I mean way late, than never ;)  What you wrote inside was very thoughtful...thank you, E :)  Maybe this year, you should send them in August :p

Wow, humanity is not lost. Lol. I`m happy, it made it there. *hugs*
Yes, I think we should start sending them on Easter with a Christmas message or maybe even deliver them personally, lol, I think it wouldn`t take that long. :p

I got an idea! Since the post office takes so darn long, I volunteer to take a round the world trip and personally deliver everyone's cards before next Christmas. I can even deliver presents, Santa-style. :)

SofiasMami said:
I got an idea! Since the post office takes so darn long, I volunteer to take a round the world trip and personally deliver everyone's cards before next Christmas. I can even deliver presents, Santa-style. :)

Superb idea.  :cool:

Glad I noticed this thread again, as I was feeling disappointed that nobody I sent cards to acknowledged receipt. I thought they were just rude but maybe the cards are still winging their way round the world. Here's hoping

Jently said:
Glad I noticed this thread again, as I was feeling disappointed that nobody I sent cards to acknowledged receipt.  I thought they were just rude but maybe the cards are still winging their way round the world. Here's hoping

Just curious if you put a return address on  them 
I had not but the second one i sent to Singapore i did and it seemed to make it without issue

LadyForsaken!!!! I just received your card!!!!!!!!!!

It was delivered by sled dogs and pony express I think, that has to explain it.

Thank you so much!

:D

Ha! LadyF - guess what I found sitting in my mailbox when I got home today?! Crazy slow! I think even sled dogs would deliver mail a little quicker, haha. Thanks so much, love the card, and glad it finally arrived. 😊😜

Pathfinder said:
LadyForsaken!!!! I just received your card!!!!!!!!!!

It was delivered by sled dogs and pony express I think, that has to explain it.

Thank you so much!

:D
ringwood said:
Ha! LadyF - guess what I found sitting in my mailbox when I got home today?! Crazy slow! I think even sled dogs would deliver mail a little quicker, haha. Thanks so much, love the card, and glad it finally arrived. 😊😜

Whoa! Finally?!

That took 2 months lmao. It's like they got to you by ship. I'm pretty sure I sticked an "Air Mail" sticker on them. :p
Glad you guys got it at least. Phew. This year, I'm gonna have to start sending cards in October, perhaps. :0

Latest posts

Back