When a really cute girl did this kind of stuff what does it mean?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday in class we were doing an art project & i looked at this girl that I have a crush on but then I looked away & started doing my project. Then later when I was talking to my friend I guess she was looking at me. Then she said to her friend "Mike has the nicest smile don't you think so. & her friend said yes later I looked over in the corner of my eyes & see that she was looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her chin.

Hmmm....She's looking at you 'smiling while she had her hands on her chin' - in other words, adoringly. She said to her friend, "Mike has the nicest smile, don't you think so?"

Hmmmm, scratching my head....Hmmm, what could that possibly mean?...Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...How about instead of over-analyzing every...single...thing this girl does, try using a bit of common sense and intuition? Put two and two together: adoringly look + nice compliment = SHE LIKES YOU. Go talk to her! And good luck...seems to me you already have a girl who has the hots for you, the next step is yours. :)

Well, if the girl who does those things is really cute, it means she wants to marry you and have 17 of your babies. If she is merely an average cute, she is most likely planning to sacrifice you in a dark ritual for the flying spaghetti monster. If the girl who does those things is ugly, it means she's hoping you'll want to go shopping with her. :p

Tuathaniel said:
Well, if the girl who does those things is really cute, it means she wants to marry you and have 17 of your babies. If she is merely an average cute, she is most likely planning to sacrifice you in a dark ritual for the flying spaghetti monster. If the girl who does those things is ugly, it means she's hoping you'll want to go shopping with her. :p

Yep women are adept at hiding thier motivations...I'm going with the ritual sacrifice partly because it sounds like a better option than going shopping...did this cute girl say " doesn't he have a lovely smile" in a kind of let's rip that smile right off his face and post it through someone's letter box

sothatwasmylife said:
Tuathaniel said:

Yep women are adept at hiding thier motivations...I'm going with the ritual sacrifice partly because it sounds like a better option than going shopping...did this cute girl say " doesn't he have a lovely smile" in a kind of let's rip that smile right off his face and post it through someone's letter box kind of way ?

sothatwasmylife said:
Tuathaniel said:

Yep women are adept at hiding thier motivations...I'm going with the ritual sacrifice partly because it sounds like a better option than going shopping...did this cute girl say " doesn't he have a lovely smile" in a kind of let's rip that smile right off his face and post it through someone's letter box

But the title says she's really cute, so it'll have to be the first option.  :D

Latest posts

Back