You guys think this doesn't mean anything?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
when this girl i liked came back to class cause she was feeling sick so she stayed home all week & on Friday she came late to class & when she walked in to class i saw her  looking at me & i just looked away

Alexander_santos said:
when this girl i liked came back to class cause she was feeling sick so she stayed home all week & on Friday she came late to class & when she walked in to class i saw her  looking at me & i just looked away

I don't put much stock in glances and similar stuff.  just talk to her about something, a common interest or experience or something you both can relate to.  make a joke about one of those things, if you can.  i dont think looks and stuff like that mean anything, what counts is making a good impression as a interesting and fun guy.  all you can do is give your best.

DarkSelene said:
Dude, stop.

This guys threads are making me laugh now just knowing this is everyones reaction. 
lol.gif

icon_giggle.gif

Bubblebeam said:
DarkSelene said:
Dude, stop.

This guys threads are making me laugh now just knowing this is everyones reaction. 
lol.gif

icon_giggle.gif

I'm certain that he either wants to show off or he really likes annoying people, I'm not sure wich but he's doing a good job at both. hahaha

There is no need to sit here and make fun of the OP. If you don't have anything constructive to offer just don't post. None of you would appreciate it if others were doing it to you. Obviously the OP puts a lot of stock into how people react to them. Many of you do the same thing and have posted several times about it. If the OP is continuing a running topic on the same person(s) please try to keep it to one thread.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back