Is anyone willing to help me with something quick in GTA Online?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we don't have any Level 100+ players around with VIP status. I'm Level 55 myself, so no deal. But when I'm playing publicly I get invites to VIP organizations pretty often. I think you could join one of these temporarily to get the bodyguard status and unlock the skin.

Rodent said:
I guess we don't have any Level 100+ players around with VIP status. I'm Level 55 myself, so no deal. But when I'm playing publicly I get invites to VIP organizations pretty often. I think you could join one of these temporarily to get the bodyguard status and unlock the skin.

Meh, I guess I could try that, it might take a while, but it's certainly not impossible.

I tried your method Rodent, but I don't think I have the patience to deal with it.  I spent a good amount of hours and I got invites for everything, except a bodyguard request.
Also, I'm surprised almost no one answered, I heard that the only requirements to be a VIP is to have 1 million dollars in the bank, and they're not spent either after choosing to become one either.  That's why I asked for the favor here, come on everyone, it's something very quick and simple, after that, I'll leave you all in peace.

AnonymousMe said:
I tried your method Rodent, but I don't think I have the patience to deal with it.  I spent a good amount of hours and I got invites for everything, except a bodyguard request.
Also, I'm surprised almost no one answered, I heard that the only requirements to be a VIP is to have 1 million dollars in the bank, and they're not spent either after choosing to become one either.  That's why I asked for the favor here, come on everyone, it's something very quick and simple, after that, I'll leave you all in peace.

I reread the requirements this morning and I was wrong about the Level 100 requirement. Still, I only have 720.000 $ right now so I can't become a VIP yet either. Otherwise I would've given it a shot.

Rodent said:
AnonymousMe said:

I reread the requirements this morning and I was wrong about the Level 100 requirement. Still, I only have 720.000 $ right now so I can't become a VIP yet either. Otherwise I would've given it a shot.

Well, if you ever get to 1 million, feel free to help me if you want to.

Latest posts

Back