Mother publicly shames young son for voting for Trump in school election

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Arctor

This twitter video struck a chord with me. Poor little guy. This woman should be found and punished for child abuse.

I agree with you, this is just sick and twisted, making a child believe he is going to be abandened... and that for a ******* video just to get some likes...

I read the original post and thought 'This is going to be some 5 second video with everyone getting offended over nothing', then I watched the video. Poor little guy. I doubt he's old enough to even understand what he was actually voting for!

Cavey said:
I doubt he's old enough to even understand what he was actually voting for!

This is exactly what I thought, he doesn't understand who he was voting for, he has no idea was it was such a bad thing and he'll be scared to make mistakes at this age because of what his mom did. When he grow up, he'll probably be super pissed at his stupid mom for doing something like this and worse, posting it online.

DarkSelene said:
Cavey said:
I doubt he's old enough to even understand what he was actually voting for!

This is exactly what I thought, he doesn't understand who he was voting for, he has no idea was it was such a bad thing and he'll be scared to make mistakes at this age because of what his mom did. When he grow up, he'll probably be super pissed at his stupid mom for doing something like this and worse, posting it online.

So, voting for the opposing candidate is now considered a "bad thing"? Wow.

H-1000 said:
So, voting for the opposing candidate is now considered a "bad thing"? Wow.

I meant a bad thing for his mom. This kid obviously doesn't know wich is wich and can't make the decision himself, specially when his mom acts that way. Of course it's not a bad thing, that's what democracy is made of.

I'm not a fan of Trump either, but you don't do this to kids. Poor little guy isn't even old enough to understand politics.

Is this a pro-Trump thread or an anti bad-parenting thread. There were plenty of epically bad parents before this election - what's new?

If something as simple as disliking a candidate is enough to make you turn *******-like against your kids, what else will you cast them out for?

I don't think kids should be berated for having their own mind. Supporting any candidate is not a crime, and the fact that she took it so seriously as to do anything to her child... Well ****. My mom and I disagree on our pick of candidates, too, but she'd never be harsh to me about it. Nor would I be harsh to her about it.

SofiasMami said:
Is this a pro-Trump thread or an anti bad-parenting thread. There were plenty of epically bad parents before this election - what's new?

This thread is meant to be non partisan. Yes, I am pro Trump (though I'm Canadian so who cares) but I made this thread because the more people who see and share that video, the greater the chances are of this woman being found and brought to justice. It wouldn't matter to me if the situation were reversed in terms of which candidates it referenced.

Bob Arctor said:
SofiasMami said:

This thread is meant to be non partisan. Yes, I am pro Trump (though I'm Canadian so who cares) but I made this thread because the more people who see and share that video, the greater the chances are of this woman being found and brought to justice. It wouldn't matter to me if the situation were reversed in terms of which candidates it referenced.

Come on, man, sharing a video on a public forum on the world wide web of a child being verbally abused by his parent is child abuse as voyeurism, not some noble attempt on finding the mother and bringing her to justice.

SofiasMami said:
Bob Arctor said:
SofiasMami said:

Come on, man, sharing a video on a public forum on the world wide web of a child being verbally abused by his parent is child abuse as voyeurism, not some noble attempt on finding the mother and bringing her to justice.

Oh my bad, I forgot this forum is full of insane people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back