If you could time travel

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H-1000

Reaction score
If you could time travel, which place and year would you travel to? What would you do? 

I would time travel to 1955, to a small village in Estonia and try to find a special someone. Perhaps settle down and start a family. Live a simple life. I know it sounds like a cliche, but I feel I would be a lot happier in a different era and society. 

Anyway, let me know your thoughts.

H-1000 said:
If you could time travel, which place and year would you travel to? What would you do? 

I would time travel to 1955, to a small village in Estonia and try to find a special someone. Perhaps settle down and start a family. Live a simple life. I know it sounds like a cliche, but I feel I would be a lot happier in a different era and society. 

Anyway, let me know your thoughts.

While your in that year, you can travel to hill valley on November 5th at approximately at 10:04pm to check out the clock tower getting struck by lighting.  :)

On topic, i would go to woodstock in 1969 and have a recruiting table set up for anyone to join the army.

I'm not interested in traveling back in time to the past but I'd like to travel 500 years in the future. Will humans be extinct? Do we exist in a different form? Did anyone ever figure out if the refrigerator light goes off when you close the door?
All important questions.

While you're there H 1000 could you arrange for my parents to use some contraception please lol

SofiasMami said:
I'm not interested in traveling back in time to the past but I'd like to travel 500 years in the future. Will humans be extinct? Do we exist in a different form? Did anyone ever figure out if the refrigerator light goes off when you close the door?
All important questions.

This is probably what I would do too.
Maybe go back just to see a few good shows like Queen Live AID in 85, some of The Wall Tour in 80-81...

I'd go back millions of years and piss in the primordial soup :p,

ofcourse it doesn't matter because in the single timeline theory I believe in it would always have happend that way, nothing I do or leave will change the future.... so you might all be here because of my piss... ponder over that! :D

[quote pid='818886' dateline='1478958442']
While your in that year, you can travel to hill valley on November 5th at approximately at 10:04pm to check out the clock tower getting struck by lighting.  :)

On topic, i would go to woodstock in 1969 and have a recruiting table set up for anyone to join the army.
[/quote]

HAHAHA. You know what? Change of plans! I'm going to 2008 so I can stop Goldie Wilson from becoming president.  ;)

H-1000 said:
[quote pid='818886' dateline='1478958442']

HAHAHA. You know what? Change of plans! I'm going to 2008 so I can stop Goldie Wilson from becoming president.  ;)

[/quote]

Attachments

• IMG_2195.JPG
    IMG_2195.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
If humanity is still alive... I would travel to far into the future full of spaceships and futuristic cities. ^^

1960s, to the US of America. "Free love"

Do pot and LSD and have tons of carefree sex all day long. Facebook not required.

"Life's a *****, and then you die. So, fresia it all and let's get high."

Maybe go back to Europe around 1890 and see the buildings that were sadly destroyed in two world wars.

I think I'd live in my own era of history again....it was pretty interesting.  But to live through the 1960's as an adult rather than a schoolboy.   :cool:

Latest posts

Back