Survey on self-esteem related issues

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oniönhead

Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

Former case of depression and low self-esteem here. I’m looking to start up in coaching people who have low self-esteem.

I could really use your help for laying the ground work. See, I need to know a bunch of things about my target audience, so I’ll be able to provide the best service possible. So, since I’m hardly representative in and by myself, I need to pick your brains a little… :)

For that purpose, I’ve compiled a survey, here: https://da.surveymonkey.com/r/WYKPBRJ. I’ve tried phrasing it so it’ll provide a little insight into yourselves and make it worth your time. Filling it in should take around 5-15 minutes, depending on your personal experience.

I’m planning to pick a bunch of lucky respondents and offer them a free, 45-minute “Reclaim Your Inner Motivation and Purpose” session, no strings attached. Furthermore, my plan is to offer a discount to these respondents once I launch in the near future.

Your answers will be 100% anonymous. They will not be seen by anyone but me, and they will be stored exclusively on my computer for professional use only.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

- Oniönhead

What qualifications do you have to coach people in this area? Yeah, you used to have depression and low self esteem, but hey, so did I....does that mean I'm just as qualified to charge for the advice I give?

What exactly do you think you can do that a professional couldn't do? I mean, it would be one thing if it was free, but it's not. So what makes you better than anyone else?

Haven't people in the past offered to do the same thing in here?

Hey why not earn a buck or two off the backs of those who feel desperate enough to try anything (not me obviously)

This reads to me as someone selling lifevests in the middle of a flood, or drugs outside of a rehab clinic!

Thats just my opinion though.

. TheRealCallie said:
What qualifications do you have to coach people in this area?  Yeah, you used to have depression and low self esteem, but hey, so did I....does that mean I'm just as qualified to charge for the advice I give?

What exactly do you think you can do that a professional couldn't do?  I mean, it would be one thing if it was free, but it's not.  So what makes you better than anyone else?

Dear Callie

Those are totally legit questions, and I'm happy to answer them.

As for what makes me think I'm qualified, I believe the answer you're lookng for is - in a word - 'confidence'. ;) I absolutely believe I can help people break out of their shells, get in touch with their suppressed emotions, and start pursuing the life they've always wanted.

And, if anyone else deem themselves as qualified as me based on their life experience, they're just as free to pursue a career in coaching as I am.

Of course, to set myself up for this, I've been taking courses and followed different experts for the last couple of months, hereamongst Sharla Jacobs and Jesse Koren of Thrive Academy - some of the world's most renowned authorities on coaching and holistic practitioning. And, like with every other authority on both coaching and upstarting, their experience is that the most successful coaches aren't those with a long line of official certifications, - it's the ones who are able to attract clients.

Now obviously, since I'm just starting up, I don't have the routine that a professional has. This is why I'm offering free sessions in the first place: To get experience.

And, furthermore, my initial rates are gonna be insanely low compared to other coaches. - Even other startups. Finally, to top things off, if by the end of your period you're not satisfied, I offer a full money-back guarantee. - Provided you've been putting in all the necessary work, of course.

It should be noted that I'm not interested in working with everyone. I'm only interested in working with people who are sincerely committed to making a lasting change in their lives. If you're skeptical as a general starting point, we're most likely not gonna be a good match.

If, however, you feel you're at the right place in your life to start taking the necessary steps towards treating yourself with respect and discovering how to overcome the patterns of thought and behavior that have been holding you back... you might as well just send me a PM, and I'll schedule a free session right away. :D

Of course, to set myself up for this, I've been taking courses and followed different experts for the last couple of months,

Well say no more where do I sign 😚

Latest posts

Back