When a girl did this stuff do you think it's bad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then today In class i heard her telling one of her friend " i don't know why he (me) looks at me

You should ask her the same thing she asked her friend but switch the roles. Why does she keep looking at you. Could be worse though, she could have called you out on it in front of everyone. Have had that and seen that happen where a person keeps staring at another person then accuse them of always staring at them.

Maybe she See's you as a reflection of herself and poises the question to her friend "I don't know why he looks at me" as a means of getting her friends validation .it's a possibility maybe you should put this to her. 😯

sothatwasmylife said:
Maybe she See's you as a reflection of herself and poises the question to her friend "I don't know  why he looks at me" as a means of getting her friends validation .it's a possibility maybe you should put this to her. 😯 or maybe you could bypass that particular route and simply tell her you think she's attractive/pretty/lovely thus giving her direct validation 😚

You seem to spend a lot of time staring at... stuff. Maybe you're staring at her unintentially or something. If she got a restraining order that would be bad, her telling her mate, isn't.

If she confronts you just say you like her, or that you spend your days looking at honeysuckle, or do nothing, whichever you prefer.

9006 said:
You seem to spend a lot of time staring at... stuff. Maybe you're staring at her unintentially or something. If she got a restraining order that would be bad, her telling her mate, isn't.

If she confronts you just say you like her, or that you spend your days looking at honeysuckle, or do nothing, whichever you prefer.
"Spend my days looking at honeysuckle" 😷 that ain't going to work ☺

Tip number 1: Stop with the staring, geesh.
Tip number 2: Ask her or let it go.
Tip number 3: Be okay with whatever she says if you'd choose to ask her.
Tip number 4: Another post like all the others like this one on the forum ain't gonna give you a magical answer about it.

TheRealCallie said:
Well it does sound like you look at her a lot....that might be why she said it.

yeah but now that i graduated from school i havent seen her
but  the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not her so maybe she hide behind him.

Alexander_santos said:
TheRealCallie said:

but  the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not her so maybe she hide behind him.

Wait, so you don't know that she was even there, you are just assuming she was because a guy was looking at you?  That seems a bit odd and obsessive.

Alexander_santos said:
TheRealCallie said:

You're still staring at someone a year later?

Latest posts

Back