I need a HUG

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
I desperately need a hug, not just any feeling deprived hug either, not an empty hug, a special hug, a hug from someone you love and loves you back. A hug that will make all the fear, all the anxiety all the frustration go away. A hug were I can rest my head on your chest, and feel your smell and your heartbeat. 
I must admit, my brain has burnt the pasta, and it is fighting me, one part of me <3 says one thing, the burnt pasta calls it a moron. 
But still I am holding on, not sure to what, but I am holding on. Waiting for that hug, that would finally put all the pieces into place and make me feel alright and complete again.

Not exactly what you want but what the heck.

a6cLT4.gif

Sci-Fi said:
Not exactly what you want but what the heck.

a6cLT4.gif

AWWWWW thank you so much! It might not be a real hug, but it is super cute, a ladybug hugging a minion. 
And just by replying you made me feel better. 
Thank you!

Come to think of it I can't recall the last time I got an unsolicited hug.

*HUG*

This is a poor excuse for a hug, and I really hope you get the hug you deserve before too long.

Thank you all for your kindness and hugs. My cat (Mau) is the only one that hugs me with love and without having to ask her, so it was lovely to see the cat hugs. 

Tonight is a bad night for me. The hugs made me stop crying. Thank you so much. 

Unfortunately I will never get that hug I wanted. A loving embrace from another human being that loves me. I know that now. 

Why? It is impossible now. 

Hope for me is gone. But I wish all of you will get that hug soon, and that you keep getting them everyday of your life. Value them. Cherish them.

It makes me so sad to read your words, because I know personally how much that feeling hurts. :(

Why do you think it's impossible for you to find love? If you don't want to say, that's okay. Just asking because up until last year, I thought the very same thing, for various reasons. But then I met someone who disagreed with me on those reasons, and I'm just thinking that if someone like me managed to find love, then ... You know what I mean?

But most importantly: Here's another HUG. <3

Tuathaniel said:
It makes me so sad to read your words, because I know personally how much that feeling hurts. :(

Why do you think it's impossible for you to find love? If you don't want to say, that's okay. Just asking because up until last year, I thought the very same thing, for various reasons. But then I met someone who disagreed with me on those reasons, and I'm just thinking that if someone like me managed to find love, then ... You know what I mean?  

But most importantly: Here's another HUG. <3

Hi tuathaniel, it is impossible to find love because it doesn't exist. It would be like turning lead into gold in alquimia. I stopped believing in love then I found it I feel it it burns my heart. But I will never see him again. I am trying so hard to make things happen and it seems he doesn't be care at all. 

So I am done. I didn't expect to fall in love again. I did. I tried my best but now I don't feel he cares at all. There is no siuch thing as love. I won't look, I won't try, I won't anymore. From no way on it I said me and only me. As sad as that might be.

If you've tried your best with that guy and it didn't work out, then he probably wasn't the right one. That doesn't mean love doesn't exist, just that you need to keep looking. Or don't keep looking, that's okay too. I had stopped looking, after 30 years of believing that I would eventually find love, and accepted the "truth" that I would be alone forever - and after a couple of years, things changed. If you remain open to the possibility, and give yourself chances to meet new people, there's definitely a chance you'll find someone. Not this loser you mentioned, but someone who actually deserves you and likes you for you. :)

Tuathaniel said:
If you've tried your best with that guy and it didn't work out, then he probably wasn't the right one. That doesn't mean love doesn't exist, just that you need to keep looking. Or don't keep looking, that's okay too. I had stopped looking, after 30 years of believing that I would eventually find love, and accepted the "truth" that I would be alone forever - and after a couple of years, things changed. If you remain open to the possibility, and give yourself chances to meet new people, there's definitely a chance you'll find someone. Not this loser you mentioned, but someone who actually deserves you and likes you for you. :)

I am too old, I am done. And please don't call him a loser, the loser is not him, it is me.

I can perfectly understand how you feel, mauthecat. I don`t know what to say, except give time its time to heal your wounds.
A big warm hug from me.
promo248732855

P.S. You are NOT a loser! Please don`t sabotage yourself. We care.

zero said:
P.S. You are NOT a loser! Please don`t sabotage yourself. We care.

This! (And sorry, but if he makes you feel like he doesn't care at all, then he is a total loser. Nobody should treat someone like that, especially not someone who cares about them.) 

I don't know how old you are, but I know of people up in their 70s finding love (again), so no, your age does not make a lost cause. The only thing that can do that is your attitude, and even if you're self sabotaging (like I did for a while), love might still actually sneak up on you. 

It sounds like you're still hung up on this guy who doesn't care about you, so getting over him would be the first step towards feeling better. Start doing things for yourself, that makes you feel good, things that you enjoy. Meet new people, talk to someone (even if it's just online). I believe in you.

Latest posts

Back