Anybody here ever go to incel websites like

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I searched the term on google, and those sites came up, but havent participated in any. Why do you ask??

And stupid honeysuckle like that is half the problem with the world.....No offense to anyone that goes to sites like that, but come on, do you seriously think places like that are helpful????

See, the problem with sites like those is that they apply labels to EVERYONE. Most of them are hating on someone. Spreading negativity, spreading entitlement. Those are never good, IMO.

TheRealCallie said:
See, the problem with sites like those is that they apply labels to EVERYONE.  Most of them are hating on someone.  Spreading negativity, spreading entitlement.  Those are never good, IMO.

I hear you there realcallie.  That is why I don't go to those sites or to political sites, where you have a tremendous sense of entitlement regarding things such as free birth control.  It's like they not only feel entitled to a great sex life, but they feel entitled to insurance companies or the government providing them with a constitutional guarantee that their no strings attached tinder sex will be as pleasurable as possible by removing the need for their f*ckbuddies to wear a condom.  NOW that is Entitlement with a capital "E", especially in national where there are tons of people unable to afford to pay for medications which they need to you know, STAY ALIVE, lol.

I have been to the foreveralone subreddit, but I haven't participated in it because I don't think it would help me. It's mostly people commiserating about being involuntarily celibate but doesn't offer any answers as to what to do about it. I think commiserating and venting is fine and even helpful at times, but it makes me feel powerless reading that stuff, and seeing myself as a powerless victim, a natural-born loser is what got me in this mess in the first place. The foreveralone subreddit would be a toxic negative feedback loop for me.

I've looked at it sometimes though, for those rare instances where someone posts a success story. I also look sometimes to find where others have made the same mistakes that I have, as a way of learning what NOT to do, helping to deconstruct my old narrative.

I don't know what the other two are but I haven't looked at them. I don't think lookism is a problem for me since I don't think I'm ugly anymore, and I don't think looks are the main problem for a lot of guys. I think it's mostly personality. I think you can overcome OK or even less-than-OK looks with an interesting and fun enough personality, a solid identity and emotional strength but on the other hand, if you aren't interesting or fun enough, if you're negative, complaining, angry, wishy-washy, or insecure, then no amount of good looks will save you.

I don't think anything called "sluthate" could possibly be helpful, because it will only alienate the very people that incel guys want to get closer to and won't help them understand where they have gone wrong with women and how to fix it. I also feel like dating and gender roles are frustrating and there are some things about women in general that I don't like but you can't appeal to women by throwing slurs and hate at them. I don't see how that would work. I feel like those things about women that I don't like give certain types of men (hyper-macho types who I also strongly dislike) an advantage, but it's the way it is and has always been, and if I don't want to do things that way i need to find another way which might be harder, but I would be happier with it.

Yeah like callie said. They arent helpful. Some mild ones like foreveralone might be ok for a whine every once in a while but dont make it a habit. Ive noticed people posting there just want to whine and blame and arent willing to change or take any responsibility for their situation.

The extreme ones are echo chambers of rage and hate. They do more harm than good.

Just a sad place to vent. Avoid the subreddits (along with the "red pill"), they can be quite nasty.

TheRealCallie said:
And stupid honeysuckle like that is half the problem with the world.....

(Says someone who no doubt has a string of past relationships.)

ardour said:
Just a sad place to vent. Avoid the subreddits (along with the "red pill"), they can be quite nasty.

Oh yes.  The Red Pill is very bad too.  When I read too much of it, I find my thoughts become very easily warped into the old "everything is stupid, everyone sucks, I hate people" mindset.  

Like the foreveralone subreddit, I have read The Red Pill before.  Until I solve my problem, I spend a lot of time looking for what works and sometimes it leads me to a Red Pill thread.  I try to find examples of what has worked for guys to become more attractive and beat foreveralone once and for all.  Some of the general advice is okay but you have to constantly remind yourself to ignore the toxic stuff to avoid getting sucked into it.  

I don't consider myself a misogynist and I'm not looking for a woman to lord over or terrorize.  But I do want to learn how to show women that I'm better than they thought and that my old impression was a mistake, not because I am inherently a loser.  It's that the impression I made was ultimately the result of poor self-image and a lack of knowledge and understanding about myself.

ardour said:

TheRealCallie said:
And stupid honeysuckle like that is half the problem with the world.....

(Says someone who no doubt has  a string of past relationships.)

So because I have had past relationships, that means I can't see obvious things?

No. But I might start. But this site has been helping
So maybe I won't. You can just start an incel type thread here.

As I've said before: You won't get better if you place yourself around people with the same sickness. Those sites are also pretty dead in regards to traffic, seeing how this is a small minority of people we are talking about; incels and whatnot.

SofiasMami said:
Also, you better keep your nasty child rape fantasies away from me and my child. Got it? Now fresia off.

I didn't read where anyone mentioned anything like that. ???

Latest posts

Back