"Ours is a fast-food, on-demand, instagram, text-obsessed, booty call culture...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
...and it is only going to get worse from here."

-Dr. Thompson.

Comments?   Questions?  Concerns?

beautiful loser said:
How the fresia is this clown not banned??!!

tsk tsk tsk.......your mommy needs to wash out your potty mouth with some harsh Lava soup, little boy.

[youtube]gUlF1naMr3Y[/youtube] 

The first part of this video is just for you, Dave.

People do rely on the "ready made" food and tech way too much.

I know people who go on vacations and all day long they are uploading honeysuckle to social media. How the fresia are they enjoying the trip like that?

beautiful loser said:

beautiful loser said:
It's soap, stupid fresia. Second, she'll wash my mouth out after you take the bar out of your ass, you sick fresia.

I get your intention, but you need to calm down. You're not making anyone's case better. You breaking forum rules by intentionally insulting doesn't make anything right.

VanillaCreme said:
beautiful loser said:

beautiful loser said:
It's soap, stupid fresia.  Second, she'll wash my mouth out after you take the bar out of your ass, you sick fresia.

I get your intention, but you need to calm down. You're not making anyone's case better. You breaking forum rules by intentionally insulting doesn't make anything right.

hahaha you got yelled at by a mod!  ;) 

AmytheTemperamental said:
Where's my booty call?

your booty call is right HERE, baby doll.   just close your eyes, and big bad DAVE CORDEIRO will give you a big, fat, thick, pulsating, sticky N' spicy surprise! ;;) put that free birth control of yours to GOOD USE....ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Guys please help-Was she LEGIT hitting on me or not necessarily?
okay guys, first things first. I want you to be BRUTALLY HONEST in responding to my question. I just want you to use your instincts and your knowledge about women to give me your HONEST OPINION on whether or not she was hitting on me.

Okay, so long story short - there is this girl at the gym I have been sporadically "checking out/staring at" whenever we are both at the gym at the same time. I think she has probably caught me "peeking at her" once or twice because I am so **** obvious when I check women out. Like I legit, just stare at them for an extended period of time. Anyway, one day last week I was on the seated row machine working out, when I look up and see her walking past. I assume she is just going to completely ignore me as she walks straight past me without missing a beat to wherever she is going, but to my utter SHOCK, she actually stops right next to me, turns to face me and says: "hi, I noticed the other day that you were wearing a UNLV (University of Nevada-Las Vegas) shirt, and I was wondering if you went to school there or if you were just a fan of the school."

I was stunned that she talked to me, so I just gave her a lame response of: "ummmm. yeah, no I just had friends who went to school there." She then remained standing next to me, smiled and said,: " oh okay, I was just curious because that is actually where I went to school." and then I responded by saying: "ummm no, I just had friends who went there." And then she just smiled and said bye and left the gym (she was already dressed and on her way out when she stopped off to talk to me as I was still working out).

So, guys, in your BRUTALLY HONEST BEST GUESS opinion was she LEGIT displaying interest in me OR was she merely curious in whether or not I went to UNLV since that was her alma mater and she doesn't run into too many people who went there? Your thoughts?
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 08:54 AM by DaveCordeiro99.)

I don't think you are man enough for Amy.  You are too scared to talk to women.

Sticky and spicy? I asked for a booty call, not an overcooked cinnamon roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back