Another lonely person.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iateallthepies

Reaction score
Been alone for most of my life don't go out I have no friends so turned to the internet to see if it helps change my situation. Last time I went out was 3 years ago, I think.  I got mugged and so stopped going out after that. I like building models and History. Read a lot, that's about it.  Not really sure what else I can say except "Hello"

Sorry for short intro. Just don't have much to write about. Yes, I like History especially anything to do with Jack the ripper. Wrote a few papers that got published a few years ago when I was normal.

I mainly build WW2 related models. Have a huge collection. Are you a model builder yourself nikki?

Hi and Welcome. Hope you find some relief from your loneliness, there are lots of really lovely people here who will be happy to talk :)

Not quite a modeller, but I do enjoy building those that I get as presents, it's so cool being able to make something out of nearly nothing.

Today is Thursday and on Monday when I was doing my online shopping I bought a few cleaning things. Mop and bucket, bleach, and lemon for the microwave. I even bought some nail clippers and last night while watching the football, I shaved my hair. So the shop is being delivered in a couple of hours, so, I moved the furniture and am ready to give the place at least a semi-clean. I might have to get a professional in to do the majority but I don't want to do that as it would be bad for me to have other people in my flat. At least I am making the effort. Even had a shower last night. SO, onwards and upwards.

Well done! I think I kind of know what you mean about having other people in your flat. It's probably a good, realistic decision to hold off on that until you're ready for it. I'd like it if you keep on sharing what you do.

iateallthepies said:
Today is Thursday and on Monday when I was doing my online shopping I bought a few cleaning things. Mop and bucket, bleach, and lemon for the microwave. I even bought some nail clippers and last night while watching the football, I shaved my hair. So the shop is being delivered in a couple of hours, so, I moved the furniture and  am ready to give the place at least a semi-clean. I might have to get a professional in to do the majority but I don't want to do that as it would be bad for me to have  other  people in my flat.  At least I am making the effort. Even had a shower last night. SO, onwards and upwards.

That is so cool.   Not just talking the talk but walking the walk, i'm full of respect.  How do you feel now?
Keep us updated won't you  :)

It is not going to be easy cleaning the flat. It's okay just sticking old take away boxes in the black bin bags, but it is getting rid of the bin bag out of the flat; that's the problem.
I really don't want to leave my flat or even open the front door but I will have to at one point. I can open my door when the delivery people come (that's okay) I only open it a little, and they don't really see me. They had the items in when I am behind the door. The thought of Just opening the front door and going down the stairs to the bin is scary.

Latest posts

Back