When a girl does this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the other day when this kid was messing with my hair & I told him to stop But he wouldn't so then the girl I have a crush on told him to stop so he did then I looked away. & then later when I turn around I saw her looking at me & then she looked down

I also hate when random kids start messing with my hair in a non specific location.

Alexander_santos said:
the other day when this kid was messing with my hair & I told him to stop But he wouldn't so then the girl I have a crush on told him to stop so he did then I looked away. & then later when I turn around I saw her looking at me & then she looked down

This is almost word for word from one of your previous threads.

BeyondShy said:
Alexander_santos said:

AmytheTemperamental said:
^ I think you mean all 9 threads.

reality is this kid seems as timid,confused ,unsure.... as the rest of us around here and he is just a kid

BadGuy said:
BeyondShy said:
Alexander_santos said:

reality is this kid seems as timid,confused ,unsure.... as the rest of us around here and he is just a kid

There's pretty sound advice on the other threads if you are searching for it :p

BadGuy said:
BeyondShy said:
Alexander_santos said:

There's pretty sound advice on the other threads if you are searching for it :p

advice and putting into practice are 2 different things

I don`t understand the question- if there is one- of the OP.

The girl is worried about the extinction of the human race due to the proliferation of a new and deadly hairborne virus.

She was worried that the kid messing with your hair would get infected by the virus.

She looked away coz she was afraid that you might transmit the virus through your eyes.

Somnambulist said:
The girl is worried about the extinction of the human race due to the proliferation of a new and deadly hairborne virus.

She was worried that the kid messing with your hair would get infected by the virus.

She looked away coz she was afraid that you might transmit the virus through your eyes.

icon_giggle.gif

Latest posts

Back