Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzyQ

Reaction score
Hi All,

So, I consider myself to be a strong woman with good values and a great personality. Mid 30's but look like a teen, petite size with a huge personality, I'm one of the lucky ones I guess. People call me charismatic, a good leader, a good mentor, successful, smart and not too bad looking either Lol......and yet, I am so unhappy, conflicted and yes - terribly lonely.

I've never really engaged in a forum such as this so I'm not really sure what I'm looking for - I guess I just really need someone to listen - or in this case - read and just help me to not feel so unhappy for a little while at least. Distract me might be a better way to put it - allow me to vent my feelings and then distract me by letting me help with "your" struggles (I am also really good at helping/giving good advice and support). 

Anyway here I go......Hello.

SuzyQ said:
I consider myself to be a strong woman with good values and a great personality. Mid 30's but look like a teen, petite size with a huge personality, I'm one of the lucky ones I guess. People call me charismatic, a good leader, a good mentor, successful, smart and not too bad looking either

I like a gal who knows her worth ;)

Hello !

Hello SuzyQ (CCR fan perhaps?)

It does seem like you have allot of personality and know yourself well, that makes it extra hard and saddening to hear your so unhappy, reason I'm saying this is that in 95% of all cases (don't qoute me on that though ;)), unhappines stems from low self-esteem, anxiety and mental issues in all matters, you however seem to be ok and even happy with yourself in almost every way, exept the being happy part ofcourse!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I have two listening ears here for you if you ever need them, so so vent away!

Mr.L (off towork now running late typing :p)

Hi Suzy, welcome to the site. :] Yep, you're allowed to vent your feelings on the forum, people are really supportive and kind here!

lonelyfairy said:
Hi Suzy, welcome to the site. :] Yep, you're allowed to vent your feelings on the forum, people are really supportive and kind here!

Thanks for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back