Looking For Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. :)

I'm just looking for people who would like talk whether through PM, Skype or some other way of

communication. I'm a very empathetic person and love giving a listening ear to anyone in need of one,

I just struggle with finding people who can reciprocate. I also enjoy writing, computer games and

thriller movies; mostly anything that can help keep my mind occupied throughout the day. Lately its

been getting quite unbearable getting through my day to day life, being surrounded by people and not

having anyone I can talk to. So I decided to try and give this a shot in hopes of possibly building a

strong friendship.

Hi! It's be great to have a little group chat kind of thing with a few members here, what do you think?!

I could meet you , just PM me ...
btw , im also looking for new friends :)

Hi there Dreamcatcher. Don't you know I am already your friend here? Lol. There's a 100% chance I will reply back if any of you PMs me.

Hey ! I''m new ... just struggling through hard time ... I love to be have a company of some good peoples and made them my friend for life .
Please pm me .. !!

Regards ,

Defouse .

Happy to talk to anyone, about anything.  PM me if interested.

Latest posts

Back