Aromatherapy - What are you Smelling?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kianda

Reaction score
If you use scent for therapy, relaxation or to make the room smell nice - let us know what you are currently smelling.

It can be scented candles, wax melts, incense, resin and all other kinds of nice smells.

I am currently smelling Red Apple Wreath (by Yankee) in my electric wax melt pot.

It is a lovely deep red colour and smells just like fresh red apples!

Kianda said:
If you use scent for therapy, relaxation or to make the room smell nice - let us know what you are currently smelling.

It can be scented candles, wax melts, incense, resin and all other kinds of nice smells.

I am currently smelling Red Apple Wreath (by Yankee) in my electric wax melt pot.

It is a lovely deep red colour and smells just like fresh red apples!

I mostly just use the biblical frankincense and myrrh resins. Sandalwood is nice too. And nag champa!

Ah yes i forget about patchouli. I dont use it as much though. I've never tried lavender. Whats it do?

Sage suuuuuuucks imo.

"fresh linen" scented stuff. I don't like extremely perfumed stuff.

Does an actual orange count? I love the smell of a freshly peeled orange haha!

Arachne said:
Lavender is great for relaxing and oil massages ^.^

Oh yes, that was my first scent: a few drops on a pillow to send me off to sleep...zzz

.AmytheTemperamental said:
"fresh linen" scented stuff. I don't like extremely perfumed stuff.

Fresh linen sounds wonderful - like those linen sprays they sell in posh shops that make the ironing smell nice!

Yukongirl said:
Equal parts of orange and mint essential oils, it's very invigorating. Use this blend before yoga usually

Orange and mint sounds delicious! :)

This evening I lit a wax melt which smelt just like freshly cut roses.

It was a pure, clean scent and I enjoyed it while writing at my desk.

I burn incense sticks,at the moment i'm alternating between jasmine,rose and myrrh,I get bored if I use the same ones.

Scented candle with a scent of fresh spring flowers. Middle of the winter, who cares. :p

Latest posts

Back