New here..I guess this is why I am hete

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonelytoday

Reaction score
I spent the last two days alone crying. I am generally a pretty happy person. I have never really had good luck with men. I was married for 29 years to a guy who cheated on me constantly. I left him after he cheated with his best friends wife. I was away from him for over 10 years before he finally divorced me and married her six months later. they were seeing each other more than 15 years. There were plenty of other  women. A constant flow.
After the divorce became final I got involved with a man I considered a good friend and companion for life. we went into business together and I invested $11,000 all together. He was also seeing other women and finally married a mail order bride fron China without telling me. She may have come back with him this time. He has ripped out my heart and stumped on it and since we have no formal paperwork just credit card bill receipts he refuses to pay me back any of the money.
Even the guy I just finished dating it turned out was seeing another woman occasionally. i was ready to end that one before I even found out. Something just didnt sit right. 
I just have been really depressed about China girl because she was due in and I am pretty sure she is in town. Did I mention it was his idea for me to move here. When we first met years ago as friends and that he didnt want me work in for the government etc..snd I sort of put my life on hold, changed my friends, even my political views and what I ate for him. I was still me but a bit more reserved and definitely highly influenced.

Never change yourself for someone else like that D: If he could not have accepted you for such things as what you thought and ate, then he was a bad catch! I am sorry you met such stupid people. Hopefully you'll be happy hanging around here :D
Also, some kind of extra plan is always good to have! Some house/paper of what one owns, an education, work, friends... and so on. Best of luck! Maybe you could still get back some old friends, maybe it's not too late?

You seem to have a pattern of placing a lot of trust in some untrustworthy men, Lonelytoday. Use what resources you have to take care of yourself and your own interests, none of these men that you've mentioned are good for you.

Hello and welcome! I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't had good luck with relationships. *hugs*

Hello and welcome to ALL,

Seems you have had allot of bad luck in your life, trust has to be an issue by now, if not then I commend you for that!, you'll have some healing to do, I hope you find what your looking for with the rest of us here!

See you around!

Welcome to the forum Lonelytoday - I hope you find solace here :)

Latest posts

Back