The Automatic Hate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Somnambulist

While at my friend's home for Thxgivin, she made a Netflix movie selection that I will be thanking her for, for a long time to come.

Do you enjoy family dramas that are hilariously light at times yet heavy enough to reach down into your soul and touch you ? Do you enjoy seeing the humanness of ordinary but real people brought out in movie characters ? Do you enjoy movies that make you think of your own family and your own life ? If so, look this movie up.

The movie definitely broaches a subject that has been taboo since the beginning of time, but it is all about humanness and about testing the bonds of family.

This movie has touched me in a profound way. I couldn't help thinking about my own family, and about the five cousins who disowned me and whom I will never see again but always love, one of whom got married days ago.

It is no wonder that IMDB only gave it 6/10, given how little public opinion means to me. I give this movie 10/10, and it is by far the best movie I have watched in years.

Somnambulist said:
While at my friend's home for Thxgivin, she made a Netflix movie selection that I will be thanking her for, for a long time to come.

Do you enjoy family dramas that are hilariously light at times yet heavy enough to reach down into your soul and touch you ? Do you enjoy seeing the humanness of ordinary but real people brought out in movie characters ? Do you enjoy movies that make you think of your own family and your own life ? If so, look this movie up.

The movie definitely broaches a subject that has been taboo since the beginning of time, but it is all about humanness and about testing the bonds of family.

This movie has touched me in a profound way. I couldn't help thinking about my own family, and about the five cousins who disowned me and whom I will never see again but always love, one of whom got married days ago.

It is no wonder that IMDB only gave it 6/10, given how little public opinion means to me. I give this movie 10/10, and it is by far the best movie I have watched in years.

Yeah, IMDB ratings aren't always trustworthy. Anyway, I never heard of this movie until it appeared in my Netflix recommendations not too long ago. I'll have to make time to watch this as I like offbeat humor and stories about dysfunctional families.

^ Yeah, you won't regret it ! If you end up watching it, let me know what you thought of it.

Latest posts

Back