Just in case ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Somnambulist

Some of you know this, but I just wanted to put it out there anyway. I don't want to leave people wondering why they can't reach me.

Due to my current life situation, my home address, in a few days (not sure exactly when), will become a pair of frequently changing lat/long GPS co-ordinates, as opposed to a street address and an apartment number. I will soon become a resident of nowhere.

And, I expect to lose my internet connection anytime now, but certainly in the next few days. After that point, I will only have my phone, for a few days, before I likely lose that service as well, so if that happens, expect not to hear from me again/much, or at least unless and until some miracle occurs.

I've met some really interesting and colorful people here who warmed my heart and touched my soul. Y'all don't know it, but a lot of y'all touched me so much that I cried while reading your posts or PM's. Yeah, I'm a boy who cries.

Oh, how I wish I'd discovered this forum while I still had my job. I swear to God that I would have paid for y'all to come visit me and spend an evening on the beach. Life is cruel that way, isn't it ?

Godspeed,
Kartik

I'm sure you'll make it. Keep being you. Forums are gonna miss you.

giphy.gif

Forever in my thoughts and prayers Kartik.​
xox​

Meaw said:
I'm sure you'll make it. Keep being you. Forums are gonna miss you.

Hugs to you, Meaw :)

Thanks for supporting me the way that you have.

And you keep being you as well ! Make that difference you talked about :)

Bubblebeam said:
giphy.gif

Forever in my thoughts and prayers Kartik.​
xox​

Aww, BB :)

What can I say. You have been my rock, this whole time on this forum. You've been there for me when no one else was.

We are kindred spirits, and the universe will keep us in touch.

I wish you nothing but happiness and prosperity.

You're going homeless are you? Living in your car? Sleeping in parks? That can be risky....be careful, always think a few steps ahead, you don't want any nasty surprises laying in wait for you. I've done it myself and lived through it. A bit of luck helps.....good luck to you.

My electricity got disconnected this morning. I'm writing this on my phone. It is time :)

constant stranger said:
You're going homeless are you?  Living in your car?  Sleeping in parks?  That can be risky....be careful, always think a few steps ahead, you don't want any nasty surprises laying in wait for you.  I've done it myself and lived through it.  A bit of luck helps.....good luck to you.

Yup, homeless. No car ... that's another story. Thanks, I would like to know m9re details of your experience with it.

I won't be able to do much on the forum, guys, coz I have no way to recharge my phone and I need to save charge for calls. Some people PM'd me today. I'm sorry, I may not be able to respond till later.

Goodluck Kartik,

For what it's worth I always apreciated your input! (even if I might have skimmed over a few of the realy lengthy ones)
Be well and once you get the opertunity let us know how you are!

I am confident things will work out for you and this situation is temporary. However, I regret it deeply and wish you much strength in this transition. Like Meow said, keep being yourself and don`t forget to smile. You`re a valuable member of this forum and when possible, keep us posted on how things are going. (hugs) *save battery*

Power is back on for now. I begged them to grant me an extension so I can cook food.

MisterLonely said:
Goodluck Kartik,

For what it's worth I always apreciated your input! (even if I might have skimmed over a few of the realy lengthy ones)
Be well and once you get the opertunity let us know how you are!

Thank you, Sir !

Remember that you are one mighty eligible bachelor, know your worth, and don't be shy to strut your stuff :p If I may be blunt, don't wait too long to find that one jewel (you know what I'm talking about ... just look back to one of the threads where we conversed).

About my lengthy posts, EveWasFramed said that my username looks to her like "Some bullshit". I spout BS all day long, so ... no offense taken.

zero said:
I am confident things will work out for you and this situation is temporary. However, I regret it deeply and wish you much strength in this transition. Like Meow said, keep being yourself and don`t forget to smile. You`re a valuable member of this forum and when possible, keep us posted on how things are going. (hugs) *save battery*

Thank you. I deeply regret not meeting you sooner, and hate myself for not recognizing you sooner. I'm mad at you for not being more vocal and outspoken, because if you had been, I would have instantly seen you for the shining gem that you are. You have brightened my heart. That's the magic of the universe working in mysterious ways.

Because the universe is so magical, I know that your health is going to be just fine.

By the way, I've been listening to that beautiful song on repeat, since you shared it with me yesterday. For those of you who missed out on this gem, here it is ...

[youtube]-6DrCquWfyE[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back