Have you ever fallen in front of someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...
I went out and got stupid drunk with my buddies to get over my GF.
We started doing pitchers.lmao
I was okay...until i got up.lol

Lonesome Crow said:
Yes...
I went out and got stupid drunk with my buddies to get over my GF.
We started doing pitchers.lmao
I was okay...until i got up.lol

Well, it COULD have been worse. You could have fallen and then barfed on yourself. :D Or someone else, lol.

well...I braaffffed all over my car.lmao
I wasn't driving thou.
I had my head hanging out the window...like a sick dog.lol
The cops were laughing at me....(that I remember)
When I go home and stepped out of the car..I think fell again,... on my head.lol
That's what friends told me.
I went out and looked my car a couple days later..
There's was brafff on the inside and outside of my car.
The braff got caked on my car from the sun.lol
It took a month to get the smell out...

The only time I have ever fallen was the time when my leg was blown off by a landmine. It grew back though.

Unacceptance said:
The only time I have ever fallen was the time when my leg was blown off by a landmine. It grew back though.

Amazing!

Unacceptance said:

Hey that's a pretty neat trick there, Unacceptance.:p

I fell this one time when I was a kid.

I was at a summercamp and they did fieldtrips and one was to the skating rink. Now, I'm terrible at skating. We didn't evolve with wheels on our feet for good reason. Anyways, I skated rather slowly and I heard this girl behind me say "Don't you hate it when people are going slow?". Well, I lost my balance at that and landed on my butt. I was like 10. It wasn't very good for my self-esteem because I wasn't too confident about skating to begin with.

In front, behind, beside and over. Tried em all.

Ya just kind of look around to see who all noticed, then make some lame attempt to make it look intentional.

Minus said:
In front, behind, beside and over. Tried em all.

Ya just kind of look around to see who all noticed, then make some lame attempt to make it look intentional.

lool,,, How you do that then? haha Its ok its ok I thought there was some money here I was going to pick up lol I got this crazy image in my head of you doing that lol Minus that post cracked me up :p

EveWasFramed said:
Have you ever fallen in front of someone? Details, please.:D

I was at Karaoke and a guy started singing Baby Got back and gyrating his hips. Everyone was laughing at the exagerated way he was moving! In jest, I got up and took a dollar bill up on stage to put under his belt. I ended up tripping and falling on him!!!!!

On numerous occasions I am sure I have stumbled and (when I was a kid) fell.

Last time it iced over here I was sort of proud of myself for not falling on my ass... not even once!

One night when I was out I was talking to two guys and I literally fell off one of my high heels. I knew I had hurt my leg but was so embarassed I hobbled away. Ended up in A&E , had broken my ankle and spent the next 8 weeks in plaster.

One time that really sticks out was when I was at a club in Mexico-- (yes, another Mexican club story) I was soooo drunk. DRUNK. This song I really liked came on and I started making my way down to the dance floor. At this club you had to go down some stairs to get to it, so in my drunken state, as I was going down I slipped and tried to grab onto something--ANYTHING-- so that I wouldn't go down hard. Well I ended up grabbing this guy's crotch--like his whole business--and the poor guy just screamed out. I hope it was cause he was surprised not cause it hurt....cause, well, OUCH. :D It was really embarrassing cause all his friends were laughing. I told him sorry and tried to walk away like nothing had happened. Later on that same guy tried to ask me out. Maybe he thought I had to tried to come onto him or something when I did that. I dunno.

There was another time in high school when a friend and I were being stupid chasing each other around between classes. As we were running another friend for some reason decided to trip the friend who was chasing me so when he fell he pushed me forward really hard. So I fell, and I guess they had just waxed the floors or something cause I slid through that hallway a pretty good distance and landed -of course- in front of the guy I was crushing on. He picked me up and asked me if I was okay and I just muttered yeah and slinked away. I swear I can still hear him and his friends laughing to this day. :( How embarrassing is that? My friend, the one who pushed me, still reminds me of that every time I talk to him. It's funny looking back at it now, but I was mortified that day.

penny143 said:
so in my drunken state, as I was going down I slipped and tried to grab onto something--ANYTHING-- so that I wouldn't go down hard. Well I ended up grabbing this guy's crotch--like his whole business--and the poor guy just screamed out. I hope it was cause he was surprised not cause it hurt....cause, well, OUCH.

RFLMAO!!!!!! RFLMAO some more!!!!!!
That was funny!

The last time I fell infront of a crowd was two years ago. I was walking down Poydras St. in downtown New Orleans when I tripped on a piece of concrete and skinned my palms and a knee. I had not even starting drinking yet! Luckly I wasn't too far from Bourbon St. I was there for the LSU-Notre Dame Sugar Bowl.

Yes. I was on a deployment to the middle east and was getting off a troop carrier and slipped off the last step, I fell forward and landed on my belly. The funny thing was that everyone thought I seen a snipper or something and hit the ground too! 35 grown men and women crawling around on thier bellies because I fell on my freak'in face.:D LOL I stood up and wiped the dirt off and said it was just a shadow or something and nobody even knew I fell. LOL

Don't tell!:p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Yes. I was on a deployment to the middle east and was getting off a troop carrier and slipped off the last step, I fell forward and landed on my belly. The funny thing was that everyone thought I seen a snipper or something and hit the ground too! 35 grown men and women crawling around on thier bellies because I fell on my freak'in face.:D LOL I stood up and wiped the dirt off and said it was just a shadow or something and nobody even knew I fell. LOL

Don't tell!:p

RFLMAO!!!!!!!! This is a gem!!!!!!!!!!!! Halarious!!!!!!!!!!!
RFLMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back