Seeking a surrogate sibling, UK please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storyteller123

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this, please be gentle. I'm one of twins, but we're super distant emotionally, and I really miss the bond we're 'supposed' to have. I'd like to meet new people who'd like to be like siblings with each other eventually. I have bipolar and anxiety, so I'm painfully shy. For this reason, I'd like to get to know people at a gentle pace, if possible starting with snail mail for a while. I'm married, so platonic only please. Thank you very much,
Hannah, aged 27, Yorkshire

Storyteller123 said:
Hi, I'm new to this, please be gentle. I'm one of twins, but we're super distant emotionally, and I really miss the bond we're 'supposed' to have. I'd like to meet new people who'd like to be like siblings with each other eventually. I have bipolar and anxiety, so I'm painfully shy. For this reason, I'd like to get to know people at a gentle pace, if possible starting with snail mail for a while. I'm married, so platonic only please. Thank you very much,
Hannah, aged 27, Yorkshire

Apologies for not contributing to your actual request. But I really emotionally chime with you there. I have an elder brother who I've almost grown to resent, we are incredibly distant. It's a terrible feeling, you know you are currently alone, you know that there should have been someone there, but it's simply not going like as it should be. This really drags me down emotionally, so I hope with all my heart that you find someone who'll make this relationship a reality!! :)

Latest posts

Back