Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-Confidence Coach
Hello everyone! I was encouraged by Somnambulist to start a new thread here simply to let you know that I am a self-confidence coach and one of my highest goals is to elevate people's emotional well-being. I have clients all over the world, as low self-esteem unfortunately isn't  the case just in one or two countries.  It's everywhere. 

I am not able to create a signature yet because I am very new and most forums wisely protect themselves of spammers until they see that the new member is sincerely interested in communicating with other members long term. But I do have a website and all that, so when I am able to do the signature, it'll likely appear in all my posts. 

The reason why I decided to become a confidence coach is because I struggled with low self-esteem and low self-confidence for about two and half decades. Then it occurred to me that it was time to change all this and sought relevant reading materials, coaches, changed my profession completely, and started three new businesses in addition to my job. None of the three businesses has anything to do with nursing. I really wanted to get out of every possible comfort zone, in order to become a much stronger person. I was a professional concert violinist for nearly 30 years, now I am a registered nurse, and an entrepreneur.  I spent a lot of time educating myself on investment strategies, in addition to starting my own businesses over the last eight years.  I also have several hobbies that I love and practice passionately. 

I am able to relate to many of the issues people are mentioning here. And, because I have battled many of my own issues successfully, I know I can help. It's great to be here, I will try to check in several times weekly. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
Welcome, Alex !

Thanks for introducing yourself. We have a specific subforum for new member introductions, but it's ok here as well. No biggie.

I enjoyed reading about your journey, and admire the passion, determination, and energy it took to achieve all that you achieved.

For others interested, Alex's website URL is also mentioned in her profile, though it will soon be in her signature also.

I have my own passionate views about the subject of confidence, one of the most grossly misunderstood and misused words in the language. And, I look forward to debating the subject with you when an opportunity comes up.

Quite bluntly, loads of people mistake being an arrogant a$$ho!e for confidence. You probably won't like my definition of true confidence Big Grin

I read what you said, but I'm curious about your background and approach in this specific area (coaching)... is it based on psychology, social work, spirituality ? All of the above ?

My views originate from a lifetime of melancholy, observing widespread ignorance, deep and intense reflection and contemplation, and more recently, from spiritual teachings.
If you are selling your services, it's unlikely the mods will allow it to go in you signature or promote it here.

I could be wrong, but every person before you has had the same issues.
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Well mine is in the dumps. Staring at the walls at starbucks will certainly kill whatever confidence you have left
How much? Is there a package deal?
[Image: tumblr_mz2rbv55yJ1qa9lnvo1_500.gif]
(12-02-2016, 11:44 AM)AmytheTemperamental Wrote: How much? Is there a package deal?

Amy I feel like I am about to go crazy!!
Do it on your own thread.
[Image: tumblr_mz2rbv55yJ1qa9lnvo1_500.gif]
(12-02-2016, 11:51 AM)AmytheTemperamental Wrote: Do it on your own thread.

Haha. Don't be cute
And this is not your thread.
Any links posted for monetary gain are not permitted. You'd be wise to contact one of us three moderators before posting any links in threads, signatures or profiles for us to review first. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Building confidence,higher self esteem and overcoming shyness? owmygod 5 253 01-08-2017, 05:12 AM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  Advice for on the spot self-confidence when interviewing Unalome 3 603 03-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Last Post: kamya
  How to remain having confidence when no womans wants me? Hawx79 61 4,819 10-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  Jeckyl's thread of confidence boosting, my experiences and how I left my slump. Jeckyl 4 1,055 09-18-2015, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Eliraven
  The #1 Way to Gain the Confidence to do Anything Lucent Shadow 14 2,051 07-17-2015, 08:46 AM
Last Post: dd11
  Body confidence issues AspiringCatLady 14 1,739 02-19-2015, 03:12 AM
Last Post: AspiringCatLady
  Why do I have absolutely no confidence with women I don't know? SimonT 13 3,422 03-22-2014, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Triple Bogey
  Breast Augmentation for More Confidence? Claire1978 26 3,690 01-31-2014, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Walley
  ive no confidence or self esteem. how could i not have noticed him? simhthmss 6 1,791 09-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Senamian
  overcoming your fears and increasing confidence live4it 11 2,679 09-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Last Post: 9006