Self-Confidence Coach

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somnambulist said:
TheRealCallie said:
Somnambulist said:
TheRealCallie said:
Okay, I have to know.  Are you male or female?

Callie, please don't yell at me (for responding to a question intended for someone else). I'm only replying because you wanted an answer and Alex has gone offline.

Alex is female (Alexandra).

Well, I would prefer an answer from the person that I asked.  I know how to read a profile....

Jesus Christ. I knew I shouldn't have answered.

Go fresia yourself. (I've been wanting to tell you that for some time now)

That kind of talk is NOT permitted here.

AlexD said:
Sci-Fi said:
AlexD said:
Sci-Fi said:
Any links posted for monetary gain are not permitted.  You'd be wise to contact one of us three moderators before posting any links in threads, signatures or profiles for us to review first.   Thanks.
I completely understand. Some forums are stricter than others and that's perfectly fine.

As far as I know you did not ask any moderators here concerning your links.  If you read what I wrote I also said PROFILES which yours does contain.  You do not offer free services and require people to give out their emails to you.  Your site is set up for monetary gain and I am pretty sure we've seen that exact site and offers before.  Please REMOVE the link from your profile.  Thanks.

This site was created a month ago so I am not sure where you have seen it here, and it is my first time on this forum. I will remove the link, I have no problem with it. I know I can help people and if they want my service, they will approach me as it has happened many, many times already. Thank you for your reply.

You're link might be "new" but the site it links to is NOT new and yeah it's been referred to and linked to here before with the same results, removal and some being banned for soliciting it.

Sci-Fi said:
Somnambulist said:
TheRealCallie said:
Somnambulist said:
TheRealCallie said:

Callie, please don't yell at me (for responding to a question intended for someone else). I'm only replying because you wanted an answer and Alex has gone offline.

Well, I would prefer an answer from the person that I asked.  I know how to read a profile....

Jesus Christ. I knew I shouldn't have answered.

Go fresia yourself. (I've been wanting to tell you that for some time now)

That kind of talk is NOT permitted here. 

I understand, Sci-Fi. I don't see a need to break that rule again, I just had to, that one time.

With a slight modification, that rule would provide a lot more benefit ... "That kind of talk, and certain kinds of people, are NOT permitted here."

TheRealCallie said:
Somnambulist said:
TheRealCallie said:

I do have to go to an event, but I am glad I checked in here for a couple more minutes. Female, TheRealCallie, I am female indeed :). And have been my entire life. You guys are so fun to read! No yelling at each other necessary :) This is a very mature forum, probably the largest amount of threads from all forums I've been on. Wow. I have to disappear now, but I will be back ::)

AlexD said:
TheRealCallie said:
Somnambulist said:
TheRealCallie said:

I do have to go to an event, but I am glad I checked in here for a couple more minutes. Female, TheRealCallie, I am female indeed :). And have been my entire life. You guys are so fun to read! No yelling at each other necessary :) This is a very mature forum, probably the largest amount of threads from all forums I've been on. Wow. I have to disappear now, but I will be back ::)

So who is Sean Cooper?

I have to say....something isn't adding up here. And that is a professional opinion.

Somnambulist said:
With a slight modification, that rule would provide a lot more benefit ... "That kind of talk, and certain kinds of people, are NOT permitted here."

And you think saying that is any different? You are treading on a ban here. Best advice is to drop it and just take your warning.

Sci-Fi said:
Somnambulist said:

And you think saying that is any different?  You are treading on a ban here.  Best advice is to drop it and just take your warning.

You mods seem to love having power over people. Don't have enough people in your life to boss around ? People don't take you seriously ?

Go ahead and make my day.

You were warned, enjoy your week off. And yes I have much better things to do than have to parent a bunch of adults.

Somnambulist said:
Sci-Fi said:
Somnambulist said:

And you think saying that is any different?  You are treading on a ban here.  Best advice is to drop it and just take your warning.

You mods seem to love having power over people. Don't have enough people in your life to boss around ? People don't take you seriously ?

Go ahead and make my day.

You think you're funny and clever, but you're not. You were completely rude and nasty to me when I said something you didn't like. And you feel the need to tell people how to behave here. We're not power-hungry; In fact, I think we're pretty lenient, considering we have to deal with people on the credit with the likes of you. But you, dear sir, think that you can bombard your way into things and tell people what's what. I'll let you in on a little secret - that won't happen here. I suggest you stop.

Feels a little ambulance chasey, Alex but I'm sure your intentions are pure.

I am intrigued by you mentioning that integrity has a lot to do with self confidence and I'd love to hear more about how you view the correlation. I guess I'm saying I know plenty of confident people who have lacked integrity at times. Are we talking about moral certitude and honesty with others and ourselves? I guess I would feel better about myself if I could consider myself righteous in all I do, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant. Exercise works well for me :)

TheRealCallie said:
AlexD said:
TheRealCallie said:
Somnambulist said:
TheRealCallie said:

So who is Sean Cooper?

I have to say....something isn't adding up here.  And that is a professional opinion.
A different coach. Not me. He is a guy :)

littlefish1555 said:
Feels a little ambulance chasey, Alex but I'm sure your intentions are pure.  

I am intrigued by you mentioning  that integrity has a lot to do with self confidence and I'd love to hear more about how you view the correlation.  I guess I'm saying I know plenty of confident people who have lacked integrity at times.  Are we talking about moral certitude and honesty with others and ourselves?  I guess I would feel better about myself if I could consider myself righteous in all I do, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant.   Exercise works well for me :)

Self-integrity is what I believe in very firmly. If you cannot be honest with yourself, you cannot be honest with others. Yet it is a hard thing to be honest with yourself. It's easier to ask others the tough questions, isn't it? What worked for me and has been working for eight years now, is acting upon the answers I find to my honest questions to myself. It's tough sometimes because when I find the answer, that means I need to take action. I like to call it humorously "make some motions", to fix what needs fixing or accomplish a goal I have given to myself. But I have a rule to never procrastinate and it has really eliminated plenty of issues. Stuff gets done, period. You have your life under control consistently, you have self-confidence. Exercise is great, littlefish1555. I have been a very dedicated martial artist for the last ten years, which has been my form of insane exercise, and I agree is works in so many ways. My practice of marital arts has helped me tremendously in many areas, including the development of self-integrity. I have to say, I've had great teachers.

Thanks, Alex, that really is a great approach and I totally get what you're saying. how HARD though! :) Thank you for sharing

littlefish1555 said:
Thanks, Alex, that really is a great approach and I totally get what you're saying.  how HARD though!  :) Thank you for sharing

What's hard is to get it started. And once it has been started, not to slack back into old mental habits. Consistency, in other words. But once you get the consistency going, it becomes a way of life. Will you make mistakes? Of course! Those are the best way to learn...

Latest posts

Back