Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commonalities
-I'm more serious than most and my sense of humour is probably a little demented for some
-I value the pursuit of knowledge and particularly enjoy reading about history
-I think I've been through more changes in who I am in 25 years than some people go through in a lifetime
-I have my recruitment test for the New Zealand Navy tomorrow and I think I want this more than I've wanted anything
-There are a lot of aspects of pop culture and other things particular to my generation that I don't relate to
-I'm learning in my mid 20s that not making excuses is the key to becoming who I want to be
-I like playing guitar and making electronic music but may not have too much time for either in the near future
-I don't feel bad about being an introvert but I do want to develop more self-confidence and better social skills
-I tend to look at the world in a way that can alienate some people
(12-05-2016, 04:52 PM)Paraiyar Wrote: -I like playing guitar and making electronic music but may not have too much time for either in the near future

I make electronic music too. I use FL Studio 10 software. You ?
I agree with the second point too. (most people)
(12-05-2016, 04:59 PM)Somnambulist Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 04:52 PM)Paraiyar Wrote: -I like playing guitar and making electronic music but may not have too much time for either in the near future

I use Ableton

https://soundcloud.com/paraiyar
(12-05-2016, 05:33 PM)Paraiyar Wrote:

I use Ableton

Wow, dude ! You have a ton of tracks ! You're serious about this ! I tried some tracks ... they sound professional to me ! Big thumbs up !

Do you speak German ? I noticed German track names.
(12-05-2016, 04:33 PM)MisterLonely Wrote: Haha, let me tell you the REAL truth to this Wink, men don't take their time to do grocery shopping they are well oiled grocery shopping machines, I'm in and out the store in 20 minutes max Cool , and the reason your grocery store attachment is standing there like a lost dog is because he probably is bored out of his mind and thinking to himself most of the time  "just grab one and get on with it, THEIR ALL THE SAME!" Toungue

[Image: lol.gif] You hit the nail right on the head there with my husband and me. Though he does have one exception where he'll easily become a 2 hour-long shopper himself - GAME STORES. Heaven help me if we happen to pass one of those! Otherwise it's definitely reversed. While we're both always keen to get home and away from the crowds, I do like to take the time to get the right things on the shopping list.
(12-05-2016, 05:55 PM)Somnambulist Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:33 PM)Paraiyar Wrote:

I use Ableton

Wow, dude ! You have a ton of tracks ! You're serious about this ! I tried some tracks ... they sound professional to me ! Big thumbs up !

Do you speak German ? I noticed German track names.

Thanks.

I was learning German for a while but have been sidetracked. Might get back into it at some point.
(12-05-2016, 02:38 PM)Somnambulist Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 03:45 AM)AmytheTemperamental Wrote: -I always have music or Judge Judy or Chef Ramsay on in the background
-I believe there is something beautiful about everyone, deep inside
-My mind has become my best friend

Is the music or JJ or CR because you're afraid of silence ? Does silence make you feel alone ?

No, it's because I like their voices.
-I'm a mother
-I'm vegan
-I love to bake/cook
-I have struggled with EDs and BDD for years (although it's loads better now)
-I like photography (taking pics and looking at pics)
-I used to draw, would love to take it back up, if I can find the time
-I don't think anyone is ugly and I don't give a shit about looks (other people's looks, of course. lol)

And, there's a shitload more, but I think we'll leave it at that for now.
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

- I don't like sharing things about myself.
- I believe you always give away more than you think when you share your thoughts and opinions.

Sorry. I wasn't really made for this thread.
----------------------
I suppose it's sexier to be outright evil than to just be incompetent at being good.- mintymint
(12-06-2016, 07:27 AM)Oldyoung Wrote: - I don't like sharing things about myself.
- I believe you always give away more than you think when you share your thoughts and opinions.

Sorry. I wasn't really made for this thread.

That's why I only put things I've previously mentioned here Big Grin
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.