how could i be so stupid!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
she sat next to me in class, hung out with me told mer her problems and stupid me actually believed i had a friend. but NO! she used me just like every other person in my life. she pretended to be nice to me just so i can help her with her school work and get her to the top. after she got what she used and seduced me for shes nowhere around and i dont hear from her. her so called "failing relationship" is a big ******* lie, her actually liking me as a person a bigger ******* lie. the biggest ******* lie was me actually thinking i had a legit friend who gave a fresia about me. but no i was just ******* entertainment and a human internet for her academic success. i knew it, i ******* knew it. who in fresia would want to be around a bald sad loser like me? there had to be a catch and i found it. thank you for adding to the already broken pieces of my heart and thank you fo manipulating me for your own personal gain. all u people who did me wrong you all are going to ******* burn ******* BURNNNN. i was dead inside and her "friendship" i thought woke a part of me to trust people again and let someone into my life but i was wrong, again i let my emotions get the best of me, i let my guard down and she took advantage. whats wrong with me? why cant people like me? why do they have to use me and leave? why cant i have at least one loyal friend? someone who would give a fresia about me but its back to being a loser, back having the suicidal demons invading my thoughts and back to being a ******* nobody. thanks alot friend, thanks for adding to my demise. Jan 1st, 2016 they will all regret what they done to me, they ******* will!!

That sucks, it really does. There are some deplorable people out there whose sole purpose is to prey on others. They see whatever weakness we have and they exploit for their own gain. It's disgusting. Sorry this happened to you and you seem extremely upset. Please don't do anything rash without talking to someone, a counselor at school or some kind of qualified professional. I wish I could tell you this won't happen again but as someone who has been through the same thing several times, it probably will happen again unless you just cut yourself off from everyone. But then you might miss out on an actual true real friendship.

Btw I think you meant 2017, and I love your signature. :)

Don't do something rash over this person. They don't deserve that type of energy. You must be hurting a lot but don't make things any worse.

There is no way at all that you are a 'sad loser.' This girl is the real loser as she didn't appreciate the friendship you offered her.
She could only do her schoolwork because of your helping her-if she doesn't find another person to use, she will start failing her courses. She is such a loser. You are a winner.

It happened to me with a woman. But since that time I became strict with them, and I wont let them manipulate me.. cause I have no fear of being alone and losing her.

Dont aim for awful women, aim for the decent ones!

"The danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that is too low and we reach it" - Michelengelo.

Feel well!

Latest posts

Back