Everything is going to hell

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
So November 30th 7:30pm get a call I was not expecting "send your last invoice today was your last day" that came out of nowhere...so I find myself in December hoping to find a job, trying so hard to finding another one, so far no luck, not the best month to look for a job I guess. 

So not only am I 35, living with my parents, with 1 friend in life, no job, holidays coming, in love with one of he most complicated persons in the world. 

I wish I had a nice life, a good job, and someone I love that loves me back to hug. 

Right now I need a sign, a little bit of hope...please God

*big hugs*

I hope that you can get back to your rhythm soon. Sending you my best wishes.

mauthecat said:
So November 30th 7:30pm get a call I was not expecting "send your last invoice today was your last day" that came out of nowhere...so I find myself in December hoping to find a job, trying so hard to finding another one, so far no luck, not the best month to look for a job I guess. 

So not only am I 35, living with my parents, with 1 friend in life, no job, holidays coming, in love with one of he most complicated persons in the world. 

I wish I had a nice life, a good job, and someone I love that loves me back to hug. 

Right now I need a sign, a little bit of hope...please God

How about being 37 almost 38 with no life living ay home no job? Yes, not trying to one-up you. Nothing to brag about. 
But the reason a lot of us are on sites like this

Latest posts

Back