Lost

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrome

Reaction score
I'm so lost in my life. I used to know things, but nothing makes sense anymore. All i feel is emptiness... or confusion. No one I know understands anything about me or trusts me at all. I don't think anyone has ever trusted me in my entire life. My gf is leaving me for like... the 4th time? But this time she's going to Thailand with... I'm not even sure. I have no one to talk to and nothing to say to them anyway. I want to run to another place and just start over with people who know nothing about me. But I also hope I never see another person again. fresia!!!

AM I EVEN HUMAN?!

and what does that even mean... 

It just hurts... all the time.

Thanks for listening, I just had to yell something, somewhere.

You have very difficult period in life, and I know that it may seem to be impossible to cope. But here you are with friends, with those who felt already similar things and thus can totally relate and understand you.

And you are definitely a human :) Strong emotions, moral dilemmas, deep thoughts are the core of human nature. You are 200% human, for sure ))

Latest posts

Back