Ban hammer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadGuy

Reaction score
:club:
Is it just me or do other members think it's bad that if someone is acting poorly here that they get banned 

I know in this day and age it flies in the face of accountability but I think it's exactly how people should be dealt with 

This is supposed to be a safe place for everyone 
Good job moderators

I don't think this thread is going to get very far. lol

However, I will say that it seems that "friends" think it's unfair when "friends" get banned. Or even if they behave poorly toward someone people don't like, they will cry foul, thinking it's justified.

I have nothing to do with the forum modding, but in chat, I have banned friends in the past and they were upset with me because they thought, as my friend, they should have been saved from being banned. And then there's the people who think you are just banning them because you personally don't like them. Sorry, no, break the rules and you get banned, I don't care who you are.

This doesn't apply to just here, though. It's everywhere.

Accountability. ...ain't it a ***** :)

I admin a different forum, I have banned, fired and kicked friends for breaking the rules. Some people think they are untouchable for whatever reason. But no, the rules are for everyone, if you make an exception for one person you have to do it for everyone. It's not worth the stress.

Having been on the receiving end of some of that "bad behavior" lately, I can say that I truly appreciate the mods taking action to keep people from harassing others.

128942088217813223400601197_MilkMoustache.jpg

BadGuy said:
:club:
Is it just me or do other members think it's bad that if someone is acting poorly here that they get banned 

I know in this day and age it flies in the face of accountability but I think it's exactly how people should be dealt with 

This is supposed to be a safe place for everyone 
Good job moderators

495dfdc49c88c74b7ef96db3e630604b.jpg

quick

Some places won't let you come back. I think ALL is pretty **** leniant

Nobody has a right to be here; you act like a jackass - you get banned. Simple.

And while we do appreciate your support, celebrating a person(s) ban(s) isn't always the best thing either, although seemingly not the intention here. Banning is not something we enjoy doing and would rather not do.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back