Looking for female companionship. 20- early 30s. My life is complicated and hard.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertexile

Reaction score
All my life or at least since I was in my early teens I have been lonely, longing for female companionship. I’m 28 now. I am crippled by a very weak immune system, I was born with it, and I have little employment opportunity and cannot drive. My health is poor. I have some serious mental/psychological issues, though nothing “scary” it’s enough to disrupt my life and often make me non-functional. I’m fairly overweight, (I didn’t used to be, and I have lost some) but I have a mildy handsome face.  I have and am unlikely to ever have the resources to attract a girlfriend, much less a wife. Now, I have been in two relationships. Both were brief. One was online, which did not work out because the girl grossly misrepresented herself to me in many ways, that lasted perhaps 6 months. I have never made love. That being said, I won’t comment on my family beyond saying I love them and they do care for me as much as they are able. I do spend most of my days caring for my sister who is disabled. Therefore I am usually home.
After high school, I converted to Christianity, and learned a great deal of history, some philosophy and economics, and I am an armchair theologian of sorts, a pretty good one all things considered. The Orthodox church has most of my sympathies, though I’ve never been Chrismated. Christ has sustained me throughout many miserable things in my life. Even now some of my anguish is alleviated by the Lord, but right now, and recurrently, nowhere near enough as it relates to my need for a woman’s love. It’s less biological need than it is pure emotional emptiness. I anguish that will never find my missing rib.
My situation is very likely unfixable, and this isn’t a pity party, it’s more like something I’m trying to make myself accept, which is hard, because my heart is withering away.

Not a great sales pitch for sure.

I’m somewhat of a nerd, so I can possibly connect on things like sci fi, fantasy, anime, and so forth. But I mostly read nonfiction and generally it has to be really interesting for me to invest time into it. If there are any women on this forum, around the ages of 20- early 30s, who are interested in history, philosophy, mythology, perhaps computer games and strategy, and definitely Christian theology, I’d like to talk with you.
I will share photos of myself over Skype or Discord under the agreement they won't be shared.

I use Skype and Discord.

Why only females? Wouldn't you also like to have guy friends?

That said, we do have a chat room for the forum in Discord. There is a thread in General Chat, if you're interested.

I already have plenty of guy friends. I'm lonely because I don't have and probably never will be in a romantic relationship again. I'll check out the discord.

Latest posts

Back