TV series: what to watch next?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can find them, 

"The Booth at the End"

"Carnivale" 

"Sense8"

"Torchwood"

"Neverwhere" and

"The Lost Room" are all pretty good.

"Detectorists" is excellent, though not scifi/fantasy.

I have recently watched Ascension. Just finished Castle Rock. Started Under The Dome.

Serenia said:
I have recently watched Ascension.  Just finished Castle Rock. Started Under The Dome.

Wait...they made a Castle Rock series? How is it?

Just started watching Black Mirror, highly recommend if you like shows like Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits. Although I will say the first episode about the UK Prime Minister got in my head something fierce and it took me a few days to get the visuals out of my head...Whew!

[youtube]kHWHrxyImU8[/youtube]

Joseph Gilgun does such a wonderfull job!
One of my favorite shows ever.

Richard_39 said:
Serenia said:
I have recently watched Ascension.  Just finished Castle Rock. Started Under The Dome.

Wait...they made a Castle Rock series? How is it?

Oh sorry only just seen this.  Castle Rock the episodes I have seen are great, I need to catch up.  I would recommend it, but I am not familiar with the town or characters prior to watching.

The first episode of The First was good looking forward to more.

Watching Season 14 Supernatural which is always the best.

I highly reccomend watching "Derek" by Ricky Gervais.

Its on Netflix. Hits you right in the feels.

The Killing.

Joel Kinnaman does a great job in it.
Was so nice to see his relationship with Bullet. ❤️

If you have Netflix and like dark supernatural-ish shows I suggest The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. It is dark, wicked, well acted and...well...chilling. I finished watching all 10 episodes and **** it's a good show. There are some twists in the show and one huge major character spoiler that you'd think a bunch of witches would figure out. But I guess that's for next season. I'd say it's a devilishly good show. I'm done with the puns now.

[youtube]vN7bT_ZJO1M[/youtube]

Ok, I had a real hard time finding a trailer that didnt have a shitload of gory stuff inn it.
This one was the most innocent. lol
This show is NOT for the faint-hearted!

I just watched Maniac. It's really good but it takes a few episodes to set up.

Latest posts

Back