What gets you out of bed in a morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

For me its knowing that am going to make myself a nice cup of tea :) I think when you start to enjoy the simple things in life then things become moor fun.

Another reason is cos I need to toilet lol And why is it that where always most comfortable in bed when we need the toilet? And if you get back in after its never the same LOL Or is this just me?

Hygiene.

I can't stand to be dirty or sweaty. I get out of bed to take a shower and clean up.

Bluey said:
Another reason is cos I need to toilet lol And why is it that where always most comfortable in bed when we need the toilet? And if you get back in after its never the same LOL Or is this just me?

nope same for me, not just you lol

I get up to find out what happens next

Because I have to (or on weekends because I have to pee or I just get sick with myself for laying around all day)

My black labrador puppy, If I don't get up soon enough she leaves me a present. Have learnt to put my slippers on straight away, nothing like treading in a pile of dog poo with bare feet.

scotsgirl said:
...If I don't get up soon enough she leaves me a present...

That would sure do it.

During the week I get up to go to school and to shut up my alarm because it annoys me.

Weekends... well I have nothing better to do.

When I'm working morning shifts: No problem getting up at all. Duty calls

When I'm not working morning shifts: Just the shame of sleeping for so long. I can reset the clock countless of times, but usually around 12pm I have to pull myself together and get up. Anything earlier than that is a real struggle

I struggle to put of bed most days..the world of dreams always seems alot better..you can ignore the world around u and be happy in the world of dreams. When I do get out of bed its cause of responsibilties such as work and studying.

I get up because I feel as if I'm wasting my life. Responsibilities. And like another member said, the toilet. :D

Latest posts

Back