anyone here from western New York?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

haywud

First off let me explain that I don't seem to have any friends left outside of the internet. The ones I used to have just don't seem to care anymore, it seemed like once I mentioned my depression to them they just sort of backed away from me. I'd like to try and make at least one friend again that I can actually do things with, because it would be nice to actually get out and do stuff again instead of letting my depression consume me all the time. I feel I would get along better with someone closer to my age, but I really don't care how old you are to be honest. I also don't really care if you're male or female, I just want to make a friend. If anyone is interested and wants to know more about me please send me a PM.

haywud said:
First off let me explain that I don't seem to have any friends left outside of the internet. The ones I used to have just don't seem to care anymore, it seemed like once I mentioned my depression to them they just sort of backed away from me. I'd like to try and make at least one friend again that I can actually do things with, because it would be nice to actually get out and do stuff again instead of letting my depression consume me all the time. I feel I would get along better with someone closer to my age, but I really don't care how old you are to be honest. I also don't really care if you're male or female, I just want to make a friend. If anyone is interested and wants to know more about me please send me a PM.

haywud, I'm a single man and living in southern California. Two years ago, I had once dated a girl I met on vacation in Buffalo, New York. It's beautiful out there. I love how blue the sky is, especially during the summers. I was planning to move out there but the relationship ended. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I have a summer home in west Michigan, not too far away from West New York. I know it is still months away, but if you need a friend to talk with in person, I would be willing to visit you. I am not trying to flirt with you or in any other way be inappropriate. I battled major depression for six years. I still get depressed some days, but I feel I have a better internal dialogue to deal with it. Hang in there, haywud.

@morgandollar

I appreciate the offer, I just have to see how things go over the next few months. After talking with some relatives I may not even be in NY by that time. I have family that seems to be willing to let me go stay with them, so if I can make that happen I am definitely heading out of here.

@SofiasMami

I've lived in Rochester for I would say around 18 years now. It really isn't a bad place, but it just isn't home for me.

haywud said:
@morgandollar

I appreciate the offer, I just have to see how things go over the next few months. After talking with some relatives I may not even be in NY by that time. I have family that seems to be willing to let me go stay with them, so if I can make that happen I am definitely heading out of here.

@SofiasMami

I've lived in Rochester for I would say around 18 years now. It really isn't a bad place, but it just isn't home for me.

Haywud, I wish you the best. Remember, that things do change. We are not actually as hopeless and helpless as we might actually feel. Feelings are not always facts.

Latest posts

Back